The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth Uni BA Fashion Photography

Hey, im starting at falmouth this september and wanna see who else is doing the fashion photography course 😊

Scroll to see replies

I did consider applying for Fashion, but I decided to apply for press and Editorial Photography instead, I haven't seen a lot of people on here that have applied for the photography courses.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Louise Fos
I did consider applying for Fashion, but I decided to apply for press and Editorial Photography instead, I haven't seen a lot of people on here that have applied for the photography courses.

Ok cool, me too i havent seen many people who are doing the photography courses at falmouth on here either
Hey! Im doing Fashion Photography at Falmouth in september too! 😊😊
Reply 4
Original post by OliviaZerina
Hey! Im doing Fashion Photography at Falmouth in september too! 😊😊

Yay! Finally found someone haha :biggrin: im really excited for the course!
Same!! 😃😃 Have you sorted out all your accommodation etc?
Reply 6
Same!! 😃😃 Have you sorted out all your accommodation etc?

Yeah, well ive paid for the deposit im staying at Glasney Student village. What about you, have you got it all sorted? :smile:
Cool :smile: I've paid the deposit too! I'm staying at Glasney but didn't get my first or second choice and I didn't want to be off Penryn campus, so they only offer they had was shared en suite at Glasney so I took it :smile:
Reply 8
Cool :smile: I've paid the deposit too! I'm staying at Glasney but didn't get my first or second choice and I didn't want to be off Penryn campus, so they only offer they had was shared en suite at Glasney so I took it :smile:

Yeah same i didnt get any of my top 3 choices and then they offered my a shared en suite at Glasney, and same i didnt really want to be off campus so i took it :smile:
Cool :smile: I think a lot of people have been given shared! do you have Facebook? Maybe we can keep in touch on there, ready for when we start in September so that we both know someone already? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yeah i have facebook and instagram, ill search for you
Cool :smile: thanks! My name is Olivia Zerina White :biggrin: I don't have instagram anymore.
Reply 12
Cool :smile: thanks! My name is Olivia Zerina White :biggrin: oI don't have instagram anymore.

Ok ive messgaed you on facebook
Okay, thanks! 😊😊
Original post by Louise Fos

I applied for press and Editorial photography too! 😊😊
And I'll be sharing a room in Glasney.
Hi Guys, Im looking at applying to Falmouth to study the BA (Hons) Fashion Photography course in september 2018 and just wondered what you all think to the course and what its like to live in Falmouth? Thanks! :smile:
Hello! I had my interviews on Friday for fashion photography and photography at Falmouth, . I'm a mature student 27 and I wanted to know how long it takes them to get back to you after interviews? There was only me and another lady at my interview lol? X
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by LJCFOREVER
Hello! I had my interviews on Friday for fashion photography and photography at Falmouth, I want the fashion one as that's where I want my career to be and I wasn't impressed with the photography interview. I'm a mature student 27 and I wanted to know how long it takes them to get back to you after interviews? There was only me and another lady at my interview lol? X

I had my interview for Press and Editorial photography on a Friday and they got back to me by the Wednesday the following week :smile:
Original post by sadiyekirbas
I had my interview for Press and Editorial photography on a Friday and they got back to me by the Wednesday the following week :smile:

That's really good well done!
I still have heard nothing :frown: I have contacted the uni and have just been told to basically wait.. I have a feeling I'm unsuccessful but I guess I won't know until they tell me Xx
Reply 19
Hey i will be 31 when apllying for fashion photography falmouth 2018 intake.. what experience previously and course had you been on to apply.. ? I have a place at leicesyer uni to do fashion and costume not sure if that would be okay to jave as relevant experience? Any advice would be great.

Quick Reply