The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
actually my current boyfriend doesn't mind at all :smile: not everyone is narrow minded

There is your answer, this thread is now pointless.

It's not about being narrow minded it's about where you stand, just accept it and live your life
Original post by DeepInYourLady
There is your answer, this thread is now pointless.

It's not about being narrow minded it's about where you stand, just accept it and live your life

i made this thread ages ago lol it was pointless to me ages ago.
i made this thread ages ago lol it was pointless to me ages ago.

Then why even bother in the first place b

Spoiler

Cuck
if your clean of STDs i dont see the problem... do u and if doing u is having a body count of 50 before ur 30 then whatever just make sure ur safe
Then why even bother in the first place b

Spoiler

Are you mentally challenged or do you not understand I made this thread a long time ago and it is now pointless and has been for a while. To break it down for you, when I made the thread it was useful for me and now it is not. :smile:
Are you mentally challenged or do you not understand I made this thread a long time ago and it is now pointless and has been for a while. To break it down for you, when I made the thread it was useful for me and now it is not. :smile:

First of all stfu, I was supportive on this thread while everyone else was caling you a hoe :colonhash:

Don't call me mentally challenged, you think people with mental disorders are funny??

Yeah thanks for the break down (Y)

Don't call me mentally challenged, you think people with mental disorders are funny??

Why can't they be funny?
It would put me off, in all honesty.
I mean.....who is anyone to judge? But make sure you're using protection and as importantly, make sure you're sleeping with them because you want to, not because you feel you must or whatever. Take care of your psychological health as well as your physical health girl.
If you're using protection and doing it because you want to (rather than because you have other issues that you're trying to hide by having lots of sex, which a lot of people do) then it's nobody else's business but yours.

I personally think it's a lot.

I'm 27 and I've only had sex with 4 people, 2 of whom have been long term partners. But then again I'm arguably quite boring.
Original post by Pelknows
Can I just say are we really having this conversation ? And oh I guess so as you refer to it so elligantly as a body count 😂😂 your a joke btw.

Stop bumping old threads. The conversation is dead. Much like your brain cell.
Ooh get you.😁
Original post by Drewski
Stop bumping old threads. The conversation is dead. Much like your brain cell.

I would love to bang my brain cells agains yours :wink: ****
I would love to bang my brain cells agains yours :wink: ****

You really think you've got more than 1? Nothing like optimism, huh?
Original post by Drewski
You really think you've got more than 1? Nothing like optimism, huh?

Your kind of funny is really not that funny you remind of when someone like the pm tries to make a joke and it goes down similar to yours. If you want to be a man then come fight me. If not keep being a woman and chatting.
I actually find it quite upsetting to see how many people have replied to this with 'yes'. Realistically, it doesn't concern anyone other than yourself how many people you choose to have sex with. Sex is a natural, human behavior that is intended on being excitable and enjoyable, why would you not want to do it loads? For those people saying 'I'm this age and slept with less' or 'that's 5/6 guys per year' etc, it really doesn't matter about these figures because they honestly don't effect you. Everyone has different preferences and views, especially on this topic, and I think the most important thing is being sensitive to other people's thoughts. Some people might be terrified to have sex, some might not want it in general, others might have experienced it a few times but want to do it more, some may have had sex a thousand times, its their own choice! I do agree with the safety side, there are so many ways of protecting yourself nowadays and I think that is important no matter who you have sex with but from what you've said, you're being careful and having fun which is what life is about. If another person believes they can judge you on your sexual experiences and the amount you've had then they're wrong, and you shouldn't listen to it because it really doesn't matter to anyone else.
Stop BUMPING the thread!!! :tongue: (This is a message for anyone who goes on this thread and is about to write an answer, it is literally more than a year old now!)
If you want to be a man then come fight me.

:rolleyes:
Kid. Your **** isn't big enough to get into a pissing contest.

**** off.
(edited 5 years ago)
OP lost her virginity through rape

Latest

Trending

Trending