The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shannonmcc13
guys i got an offer

For Strathclyde?
guys i got an offer

Aw well done!!!! 😁😁 hopefully I hear back too then
guys i got an offer

eeeee exciting! from strathclyde?:smile:
Original post by chelseagenther
eeeee exciting! from strathclyde?:smile:

Yeah!!! I'm so happy I can't even believe it!! Crying and everything lol
Well done! Did you go for an interview?

Yeah on 21st March
Yeah!!! I'm so happy I can't even believe it!! Crying and everything lol

Just saw this, well done!!
Original post by chunkyandfunky
Just saw this, well done!!

Thank you! Just need a C in nat 5maths
Now having major decision struggles haha between RGU and Strathclyde. Has anyone here been to an applicant day at Strathclyde about social work? I saw on their website that they hold applicant days for those with offers in march, but obviously we have only now heard back so I'm hoping they'll hold a social work day sometime soon, I don't remember getting an invitation to one. Going to call them on Monday if they're in office
Now having major decision struggles haha between RGU and Strathclyde. Has anyone here been to an applicant day at Strathclyde about social work? I saw on their website that they hold applicant days for those with offers in march, but obviously we have only now heard back so I'm hoping they'll hold a social work day sometime soon, I don't remember getting an invitation to one. Going to call them on Monday if they're in office

I have emailed them about all of this lol! Cos I'm so confused!
I have emailed them about all of this lol! Cos I'm so confused!

I'll try and call them tomorrow probably
I had offers for RGU, GCU, Strathclyde snd Edinburgh and I've just accepted GCU!! ahhhh i'm so happy with my choice :smile: has anyone else confirmed a space yet?
Reply 331
I had offers for RGU, GCU, Strathclyde snd Edinburgh and I've just accepted GCU!! ahhhh i'm so happy with my choice :smile: has anyone else confirmed a space yet?

I have confirmed my space at GCU aswell 😀

Once I hear back from everywhere I'm definitely accepting GCU!
Yay GCU buddies haha! are you staying at Caledonian court?
Is anyone defo going to Strathclyde?
Reply 335
Yay GCU buddies haha! are you staying at Caledonian court?

Nope I will be travelling! I'm second year start right enough, feeling so nervous about it
Original post by Steph1x
Nope I will be travelling! I'm second year start right enough, feeling so nervous about it

Aw no you will be fine! Before they put you in 2nd year entry you must be beyond ready :smile: congratulations!!
Is anyone defo going to Strathclyde?

About to confirm Strathclyde! Was so sure about RGU but I just love Glasgow and the course is very similar to RGU's.
About to confirm Strathclyde! Was so sure about RGU but I just love Glasgow and the course is very similar to RGU's.

Yay! Did you do it? Yeah defo and it so hard to get into Strathclyde for social work so when you have the opportunity you may as well take it, will you be travelling?
Yay! Did you do it? Yeah defo and it so hard to get into Strathclyde for social work so when you have the opportunity you may as well take it, will you be travelling?

It's confirmed! Yeah exactly, I just felt that I should get out of my comfort zone and move further away to a much more exciting and vibrant city, because I already live quite close to Aberdeen and have lived there before, so it's time for something new! Yeah I know that Strathclyde has a good reputation and we put in so much effort for the personal statement, the extra written task and then the written task and interview at the uni! Too much effort to go to waste haha. I'm going to move down with my boyfriend, he already lives in Glasgow. You?

Quick Reply

Latest