The Student Room Group

I cant find a guy with the same ethnic backround

I fear i will be lonely forever :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Are you only allowed to date people of the same ethnic background? What is it btw?
Reply 2

What is your ethnicity
what is your ethnic background? and tbh there must be someone out there
Reply 4
Are you just being picky or can you literally not find anyone of the same ethnicity as you?
Reply 5
Im half moroccan half spanish. and I dont HAVE to have someone from my ethnic background, I WANT to have someone from my ethnic background. all my life Ive been in a group of friends where they all have the same ethnicity and I just want to feel that sense of belonging and understanding.

Original post by hatelife101
what is your ethnic background? and tbh there must be someone out there

Original post by NotPCDW
What is your ethnicity

Original post by 999tigger
Are you only allowed to date people of the same ethnic background? What is it btw?
literally three ppl asked the same question ^^^
@trapking

so why not?

what is ur ethinic background?
Im half moroccan half spanish. and I dont HAVE to have someone from my ethnic background, I WANT to have someone from my ethnic background. all my life Ive been in a group of friends where they all have the same ethnicity and I just want to feel that sense of belonging and understanding.

Well wouldnt you be better off going to Spain and wherever the Moroccan community lives. there will bound to be some mixed race there,. You might find it a bit restrictive if you wnat Moroccan/ spanish mix in the UK.
i see.. yeah it would be nice to marry someone who is the same ethnicity as u ig.
Reply 9
well obviously want someone who speaks english...you won't find that in spain...or morocco. Ive been to both spain and Morocco and am considered a foreigner from both because of my mixed heritage. its so haaaaaard

Well wouldnt you be better off going to Spain and wherever the Moroccan community lives. there will bound to be some mixed race there,. You might find it a bit restrictive if you wnat Moroccan/ spanish mix in the UK.

Original post by unillama
literally three ppl asked the same question ^^^
@trapking

so why not?

what is ur ethinic background?
well obviously want someone who speaks english...you won't find that in spain...or morocco. Ive been to both spain and Morocco and am considered a foreigner from both because of my mixed heritage. its so haaaaaard

Just how many moroccan/ spanish mixed race citizens there are? You are being overly restrictive, just accept there arent many of you.
I am the only one I know of (apart from my siblings obv).
I guess I will just be lonely forever :frown:

Just how many moroccan/ spanish mixed race citizens there are? You are being overly restrictive, just accept there arent many of you.
I am the only one I know of (apart from my siblings obv).
I guess I will just be lonely forever :frown:

You are being melodramatic. Why not just date someone who likes you irrespective of ethnicity. All this lonely forever is just drama queen behaviour.
I probably will end up being with someone from a different ethnic background, I just would have preferred a guy with the same. Im sure when I meet the right guy, ethnicity won;t matter as much as I think it does now.

You are being melodramatic. Why not just date someone who likes you irrespective of ethnicity. All this lonely forever is just drama queen behaviour.
Original post by UWS
Are you just being picky or can you literally not find anyone of the same ethnicity as you?

Have you ever met a guy that is half spanish half moroccan? If you have-hit me up please
I probably will end up being with someone from a different ethnic background, I just would have preferred a guy with the same. Im sure when I meet the right guy, ethnicity won;t matter as much as I think it does now.

Have an open mind.
Reply 16
Have you ever met a guy that is half spanish half moroccan? If you have-hit me up please

Im half moroccan half spanish. and I dont HAVE to have someone from my ethnic background, I WANT to have someone from my ethnic background..

Refer to the 2nd quote here. This is your own doing, stop trying to fish for sympathy when you have chosen to only date someone from your own ethnic background. It's either you keep looking and continue to whine or you can be more open-minded and look for someone who isn't the exact same ethnicity as you.
why are you on every single thread ever to exist on TSR? its creepy.

Original post by UWS
Refer to the 2nd quote here. This is your own doing, stop trying to fish for sympathy when you have chosen to only date someone from your own ethnic background. It's either you keep looking and continue to whine or you can be more open-minded and look for someone who isn't the exact same ethnicity as you.
Reply 18
why are you on every single thread ever to exist on TSR? its creepy.

Aww diddums, did I hit a nerve there? There is no need to be upset.
why not date a moroccan guy or a spanish guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending