The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Uni of Strathclyde Pharmacy 2017/2018 entry

Anyone applied to the above course? Have you heard from them?
Yes, I have. Have you?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by callme123
Yes, I have. Have you?

Yeah I received and offer :smile:
What about you?
Original post by Zeez98
Yeah I received and offer :smile:
What about you?

Congrats, I received one too. Is that your first choice?
Reply 4
Congrats, I received one too. Is that your first choice?

oops an* :tongue:
Congrats to you too! Nope, my second :smile:
Original post by Zeez98
oops an* :tongue:
Congrats to you too! Nope, my second :smile:

Cool
Reply 6
I will hopefully be applying for Pharmacy once I start sixth year. Can you guys please tell me what you got in your highers? Also, what work experience you did? Thank you ! x
Original post by Seharxx
I will hopefully be applying for Pharmacy once I start sixth year. Can you guys please tell me what you got in your highers? Also, what work experience you did? Thank you ! x

I got AAAAAB for Highers and BB for Advanced Highers. I had no work experience as I couldn't get any but it would be beneficial to have a little bit if its possible.
Reply 8
I got AAAAAB for Highers and BB for Advanced Highers. I had no work experience as I couldn't get any but it would be beneficial to have a little bit if its possible.

Did you do six Highers in fifth year? I'm only doing four but if I get AAAA(hopefully), is that ok? I'm doing two highers & 2 advanced highers in sixth year.
Original post by Seharxx
Did you do six Highers in fifth year? I'm only doing four but if I get AAAA(hopefully), is that ok? I'm doing two highers & 2 advanced highers in sixth year.

I did 5 highers in fifth year and then 2 highers and 2 adv highers in sixth year. I think what you are doing is perfectly fine, you only need 4 highers at AAAB anyway and then 2 advanced highers at BB. Good luck!
I did 5 highers in fifth year and then 2 highers and 2 adv highers in sixth year. I think what you are doing is perfectly fine, you only need 4 highers at AAAB anyway and then 2 advanced highers at BB. Good luck!

Thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending