The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Scholarship at University of Westminster

I have applied for an undergrad Westminster full scholarship, I have 86% in my tenth grade and 93% predicted in twelfth. I have authored an english novel as well as participated in various co curriculars, I have applied for law btw.
Do i stand any chance?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anushka1997
I have applied for an undergrad Westminster full scholarship, I have 86% in my tenth grade and 93% predicted in twelfth. I have authored an english novel as well as participated in various co curriculars, I have applied for law btw.
Do i stand any chance?

Hello!

There are 6 International Undergrad Westminster full scholarships - 3 for students applying from India and 3 for the rest of the world. 93% is a very good score in your 12th. I can't say whether you will be given one of these scholarships and I haven't seen the other applications but I will say you have done very well in your 12th and you will have one of the highest grades that's for sure. Your application is in so you just need to wait it out and see if you are successful. If you give me your name I can check with the scholarships team on the status of your application.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much.
Can you please help me out with the information that are there 3 full scholarships available only for indians? The full scholarships? That is the tuition fee, accommodation , flights etc?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Thank you so much.
Can you please help me out with the information that are there 3 full scholarships available only for indians? The full scholarships? That is the tuition fee, accommodation , flights etc?
Original post by University of Westminster
Hello!

There are 6 International Undergrad Westminster full scholarships - 3 for students applying from India and 3 for the rest of the world. 93% is a very good score in your 12th. I can't say whether you will be given one of these scholarships and I haven't seen the other applications but I will say you have done very well in your 12th and you will have one of the highest grades that's for sure. Your application is in so you just need to wait it out and see if you are successful. If you give me your name I can check with the scholarships team on the status of your application.

Best of luck

Kim
Thank you so much.

Hi there

We have one full scholarship for any Indian or Sri Lankan student which is the Ken Bird Scholarship. Another scholarship is the Westminster Full Scholarship. Also the Westminster Full Fee scholarship and the Westminster 175 which is half fee.

Good luck!

Best wishes

Kim :smile:
Reply 5
Yes but the Ken Bird Scholarship is for students who have chosen technical subjects.
I want to know about a full scholarship that covers all the expenses, is that for an Indian specifically?
Reply 6
Yes but the Ken Bird Scholarship is for students who have chosen technical subjects.
I want to know about a full scholarship that covers all the expenses, is that for an Indian specifically?
Hi there

We have one full scholarship for any Indian or Sri Lankan student which is the Ken Bird Scholarship. Another scholarship is the Westminster Full Scholarship. Also the Westminster Full Fee scholarship and the Westminster 175 which is half fee.

Good luck!

Best wishes

Hi there
We don't have one particular scholarship just for Indian students. Indian students can apply for a scholarship if they meet the entry criteria. There is only one full scholarship which includes all expenses - and this is awarded to someone from a developing country (which includes India).

Many thanks

Kim
Reply 8
I don't know if I will be eligible even, How are the applications filtered? Will i be eligible enough? :/
Reply 9
I don't know if I will be eligible even, How are the applications filtered? Will i be eligible enough? :/
Hi there
We don't have one particular scholarship just for Indian students. Indian students can apply for a scholarship if they meet the entry criteria. There is only one full scholarship which includes all expenses - and this is awarded to someone from a developing country (which includes India).

Many thanks

Kim
And as you replied earlier you said there are 3 full scholarships for Indians?
Anushka
And as you replied earlier you said there are 3 full scholarships for Indians?
Anushka

Sorry to confuse you, I meant we have scholarships that only students from Developing countries can apply for which includes India.

Thank you.
For the full scholarship what is the most important part? The financial need?
Sorry to confuse you, I meant we have scholarships that only students from Developing countries can apply for which includes India.

How many students have applied for the Westminster full international scholarship?
Original post by Aniket1999
How many students have applied for the Westminster full international scholarship?

Hi there

We have received over 50 applications for the UG full scholarships.

Best wishes

Kim
What is the most important part you look for in a candidate while granting full scholarship?
Anushka

Hi there

We filter on academic excellence, development potential and financial need.

Many thanks

Kim
How many stages are there in scholarship selection process?
Greetings,

I am from Malaysia and I have just received an unconditional offer to study MSc Architecture and Environmental Design. Also very much interested in applying for the Westminster Scholarship. But, from what I understand is that there are 3 types of scholarships (full scholarship full fee, half/part fee) and I have to choose only one in the application form. I graduated with an Upper Second Class Honours and I am not sure which type of scholarship am I eligible for.

I have emailed the school but it seems that they kept on sending an automatic reply since it's their busy period.
Apart from that, do I have to provide a copy of my bank statement for the financial need section if I were to apply for the full/half fee award?

Please advise me on this matter as I would like to send the application as soon as possible.

Thanks!
I have applied for a full scholarship but I wasn't asked to provide any bank statement.
Anushka

Original post by deealyahya
Greetings,

I am from Malaysia and I have just received an unconditional offer to study MSc Architecture and Environmental Design. Also very much interested in applying for the Westminster Scholarship. But, from what I understand is that there are 3 types of scholarships (full scholarship full fee, half/part fee) and I have to choose only one in the application form. I graduated with an Upper Second Class Honours and I am not sure which type of scholarship am I eligible for.

I have emailed the school but it seems that they kept on sending an automatic reply since it's their busy period.
Apart from that, do I have to provide a copy of my bank statement for the financial need section if I were to apply for the full/half fee award?

Please advise me on this matter as I would like to send the application as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest