The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nptn23
Hey everyone, I am a graduate with an offer. Just wanted to know for those of you in the same position, how and when do we go about paying our deposit? I have emailed via the portal but no one has got back to me.

Thanks!

Hey.. I rang them to ask and they said you only pay a deposit if you are international .
Original post by PutinPls
like predicitions and ukcat?

yeah.I wanna see if there's a significant difference between the stats of offer holders and people on the waitlist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bubbletealover
yeah.I wanna see if there's a significant difference between the stats of offer holders and people on the waitlist.

I think once at the interview, the playing field is the same.
my UKCAT was 700..anyway (offer holder).
Original post by bubbletealover

Do u work for aqa, sounds like dem use probability and chance in your answer and relate to your null hypothesis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemauricien
Do u work for aqa, sounds like dem use probability and chance in your answer and relate to your null hypothesis

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha omg no! I am doing AQA bio and chem though so i guess the vocab has infiltrated my life!:colondollar:
Reply 3385
Original post by Lostperson
Hey.. I rang them to ask and they said you only pay a deposit if you are international .

Thank you!
Anyone still heard nothing post interview?
Has anyone on the waiting list heard anything yet?
Original post by Tomk665
Has anyone on the waiting list heard anything yet?

Nope
Original post by medflo
Anyone still heard nothing post interview?

I hadn't either, but i sent them a message a few days ago and they said that they were still processing my application and that I would hear back by 5th May
I'm on the waiting list too and I can't accept my other choices until they reply. Is there a deadline after that to confirm my choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oceanspray25
I hadn't either, but i sent them a message a few days ago and they said that they were still processing my application and that I would hear back by 5th May

I guess I'm in the same boat, thanks for letting me know
Original post by jessicac316
I'm on the waiting list too and I can't accept my other choices until they reply. Is there a deadline after that to confirm my choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, King's said we would hear back by the 5th of May, so that makes our deadline the 8th June.IMG_0069.PNG
Original post by Tomk665
Yes, King's said we would hear back by the 5th of May, so that makes our deadline the 8th June.IMG_0069.PNG

Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just declined my offer from King's, it was a quite hard decision. Hopefully, someone from the waiting list can get an offer. Good Luck to anyone who is still waiting :smile:
Reply 3395
Original post by mithi98
Just declined my offer from King's, it was a quite hard decision. Hopefully, someone from the waiting list can get an offer. Good Luck to anyone who is still waiting :smile:

Why did you decline your offer
Reply 3396
Original post by sequin04
I got an offer today at 11:22! I'm a grad☺ it came via track rather than the portal! Good luck to anyone still waiting, it's a painful wait but hopefully you'll hear today!

Have you applied for scholarship
Original post by sam72
Have you applied for scholarship

Can we apply for scholarship after getting an offer? For high school applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sam72
Why did you decline your offer

Well, I've put UCL as my firm and Barts as insurance. I was considering King's as insurance but I liked Barts more so I declined King's.
Sorry if this was mentioned before but what has everyone put down for accommodation?
I'm considering applying for the 145-155 pd/week option to get Wolfson house.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending