The Student Room Group

What are the pros and cons of dating you?

Scroll to see replies

Pros:

Pretty good at picking up on other people's emotions, not oblivious.
Good listener/quite empathetic
Very chill
Total :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:in nerd (Yes, that's a pro :u: )

Cons:

Can be quite quiet, I'm rubbish at small talk.
I'm a little weird, but y'know, most people are, so :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: it I guess.

Oh man, I love how TSR censors with dolphins now :biggrin:
Pros: I will take you seriously, try to take you to as many different places and have as many new experiences as possible and ... I will treat you like my best friend

Cons: I work quite hard and don't like to just have "lazy days" doing nothing and I'm pretty picky with movies
Original post by 0to100
Is Connor better or something -__-
Yea I'm working now, can you believe it :awesome: So Uni on pause for now still and I think the story will be better as a script for a short indie film, which isn't impossible, thanks for asking though for real :smile:

Nooooooooo 👀 I just see it spelt as Connor more often. Plusssss Josh has a lil bro called *Connor so uncle Connor isn't completely wrong :tongue:

Omgggggg congratulations :awesome: you're growing up :cry2: (why am i speaking like I'm your mother :lol: ) oii you, anything is possible so you better keep writing. Please :frown:
Reply 423
Original post by UWS
This is a thing with East Asian parents :rofl:

But I don't think you're shorter than me :tongue:

I'm 155cm tall (5'1) :h:
Reply 424
Original post by spofy
I'm 155cm tall (5'1) :h:

Ohh, ohhhhh. I'm 5'3"... yeahhh! But you probably still could grow a few inches, I'm done :frown:
Reply 425
Original post by UWS
Ohh, ohhhhh. I'm 5'3"... yeahhh! But you probably still could grow a few inches, I'm done :frown:

highly doubt i'll grow any more, i'm pretty much the same height as both my parents already cos they're midgets too ahahah
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pros: I'll buy you food

Cons: All I want from you is regular sex
Pros; Too lazy to cheat on you
Cons; I have a secret freckle named Shirleen
Reply 429
Original post by spofy
highly doubt i'll grow any more, i'm pretty much the same height as both my parents already cos they're midgets too ahahah

How old are you? Same here, I'm the same height as my parents. I feel sorry for my kids :lol:
Reply 430
Pros or cons (depends on you):
- I take a rational approach to things so I'm realistic and I'm goal-orientated (but this also has implications for my regard to emotions and niceties)
- I despise texting, so we'd do most of our talking IRL
- One of my more obvious features; I'm 6'4

Pros:
- Not an impulsive decision maker
- I'd treat you right and take you seriously

Cons:
- Don't have a whole load of time
- Don't have a whole load of money
Reply 431
Original post by UWS
How old are you? Same here, I'm the same height as my parents. I feel sorry for my kids :lol:

i'm 16, turning 17 this month :smile:
Pros: I can make you toast, fried egg and tea
Cons: you'll have to eat ^ for the rest of your life because I can't make anything else :biggrin:
Reply 433
Original post by spofy
i'm 16, turning 17 this month :smile:

Ah okay you probably could grow a little bit I guess :smile: 5'2 is still better eh :tongue:
Pros: Big hands
Cons: Small feet

Spoiler

Reply 435
Original post by UWS
Ah okay you probably could grow a little bit I guess :smile: 5'2 is still better eh :tongue:

i like being this small, apparently it's cute :h:
Reply 436
Original post by spofy
i like being this small, apparently it's cute :h:

It's cute for girls but it can be a problem for a guy :moon:
Original post by TeenRose29
Pros: I can make you toast, fried egg and tea
Cons: you'll have to eat ^ for the rest of your life because I can't make anything else :biggrin:

My shirleen loves that!
Pros: Pious, pray 5x daily, not about dat zina lyfe

Cons: 5'2, body hair, smells of cabbage
Original post by alexriversxx
My shirleen loves that!

Lol hmu when u need some fried egg, tea or toast 💪🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending