The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
empty, dont feel like anything much at all - and its been like this for a while....

That's awful to hear. :sad: You always try to bring so much happiness to other people on here, I wish I could be half as good at providing comfort. :redface: It'll get better, you'll get through this. :hugs:
empty, dont feel like anything much at all - and its been like this for a while....

Damn. I always find that making a change helps.
Feeling empty sucks.
Original post by emerald7770
makes me sad knowing I can't do anything to help :frown:

you replied to me and my msg, that helps :hugs: hope youre having a good evening apart from it tho :wink:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
That's awful to hear. :sad: You always try to bring so much happiness to other people on here, I wish I could be half as good at providing comfort. :redface: It'll get better, you'll get through this. :hugs:

Awww thanks :hugs: I dont know how good I am for providing comfort really but I appreciate it Sins. Haha I tell myself that a lot of times but the inevitable hits like a truck and the tunnel gets longer and darker...

Hope youre having a good evening regardless :wink:

Yeah somethings gotta change soon, every time I say that it takes a turn for the worse but what can you do...it sucks indeed, hope things are better on your end :hugs:
Reply 1943

I know how you feel, emptiness is the worst. We can share thoughts on this, if it makes you feel better, although I have learned in time that the only one who could make this bareness more endurable is only yourself and if I knew a magical solution to end it I would tell you, but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

I wouldn't say it necessarily gets easier, but there are times when there's a weird level of blank enthusiasm and then horrible moments of waste and then something could suddenly make me happy. It's like a roller coaster, the most important is to find your own rhythm and not fall into a vicious routine which could make you forget those amazing parts about yourself.

:hugs: smile for me pls :hugs: you were one of my first friends on here, I hate knowing that you aren't feeling well. :frown:

Awww thanks :hugs: I dont know how good I am for providing comfort really but I appreciate it Sins. Haha I tell myself that a lot of times but the inevitable hits like a truck and the tunnel gets longer and darker...

You are amazing at it :cube:

I hope life is better to you soon, it will be cos it's a series of highs and lows - here's a cute bunny that embodies all that is good and pure in this world :cry2:

Spoiler

Original post by EC
I know how you feel, emptiness is the worst. We can share thoughts on this, if it makes you feel better, although I have learned in time that the only one who could make this bareness more endurable is only yourself and if I knew a magical solution to end it I would tell you, but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

I wouldn't say it necessarily gets easier, but there are times when there's a weird level of blank enthusiasm and then horrible moments of waste and then something could suddenly make me happy. It's like a roller coaster, the most important is to find your own rhythm and not fall into a vicious routine which could make you forget those amazing parts about yourself.

:hugs: smile for me pls :hugs: you were one of my first friends on here, I hate knowing that you aren't feeling well. :frown:

PRSOM - youre amazing :hugs: , sending pm
Like a maniac :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
Thank you hezzlington :cube:
ive now given myself a massive stress headache thinking about something else but it was nice feeling happy whilst it lasted :redface:
hope you are well :godancing:

I am well thank you my dear.

My emotions are all over the place tonight though
Original post by queenofswords
Like a maniac :h:

good or bad maniac mon amie?
good or bad maniac mon amie?

Good, monsieur :h: x
Original post by queenofswords
Good, monsieur :h: x

well that is great news indeed, glad something good happened tonight :tongue:

Hurts to hear, you've been there for a lot of us. I hope you life doesn't do you badly you lovely human.
My inbox will always be open :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Hurts to hear, you've been there for a lot of us. I hope you life doesn't do you badly you lovely human.
My inbox will always be open :h:

Thank you Mrs Holmes for the offer, you are a lovely human yourself too :h:
you replied to me and my msg, that helps :hugs: hope youre having a good evening apart from it tho :wink:

Yeah somethings gotta change soon, every time I say that it takes a turn for the worse but what can you do...it sucks indeed, hope things are better on your end :hugs:

Yeah i get you. Everytime I've said things gotta change soon, tends to take a turn for the worse for me too. I like to think that it's just life panning itself out and it's just giving us bad times so we can truly the good times that are to come.
I'm trying a new thing where I don't let myself think 'I'm happy, i'm sad' so far not working out well, because even though I don't think it still have many low moments.
Wish I could help you though, how you've helped so many of us. You've certainly helped me.
I don't know if this will help you, but occasionally I found it useful to take a break from my phone etc. Besides that just trying to get as many happy moments in as possible, as while they last the empty feeling seems to decrease for that while. Even getting out, hanging with a friend or two, exercise helps to lower the empty feeling for a bit. Don't know of any miracle cure, but certainly wish there is one. If you find it or find out what helps, let me know.
Bad but not good.
My Moon <3
Bad but not good.

Bad and not good = the same thing, surely?
:hugs: 😘
That's right.
Edit: feeling bad and that's not good because...erm can't say
My Moon <3
xx
Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs::hugs: :hugs: okay now multiply these hugs by the highest number you know of.
Feel like rubbish

Latest