The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Veterinary Nursing 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tasha1999
Thank you so much! I was also wondering what to do for clothing? Is their any advice you have for me on what you and others wore to your interview?

I wore smart trousers and a plain blazer. Some people were dressed similar to me and others dressed more casual. They didn't seem too bothered about it. Just make sure your smart but comfortable and I think you should be fine.
Reply 21
Original post by Tasha1999
Thank you so much! I was also wondering what to do for clothing? Is their any advice you have for me on what you and others wore to your interview?

A smart jumper/too and trouser or jeans would be fine, don't feel like you need to be really smart as its pretty casual
Reply 22
Happy to say I've received a conditional offer, hope the interviews have gone/ go okay for you guys. Let me know when you hear back!
Reply 23
Original post by Kelsmk
Happy to say I've received a conditional offer, hope the interviews have gone/ go okay for you guys. Let me know when you hear back!

Well done 🎉
Reply 24
I got a conditional too! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by xYazz
I got a conditional too! :smile:

That's great! What are your conditions? 😀
Reply 26
Original post by abbiem99
That's great! What are your conditions? 😀

I'm on an access course, so I just have to get 33 credits at merit and 12 distinction! firmed Edinburgh today with Myerscough as insurance :redface:
Reply 27
[QUOTE="xYazz;70692026"]I'm on an access course, so I just have to get 33 credits at merit and 12 distinction! firmed Edinburgh today with Myerscough as insurance :redface:[/QUOTE

Good luck with your conditions! Can they send out unconditionals?
Reply 28
Congrats guys on your offers!! Had my interview on Friday, so now its just waiting to see if I've been successful! :smile:
Hiya, just wondering if anyone has heard back about offers since interviews? Xx
Reply 30
Original post by ssarahneill
Hiya, just wondering if anyone has heard back about offers since interviews? Xx

I had my interview on the 24th and still haven't heard anything, what about you? X
Original post by Mags__
I had my interview on the 24th and still haven't heard anything, what about you? X

I had it on the 24th too and haven't heard! Just waiting nervously as it's my first choice! I think we should hear by Friday coming as is that not the ucas deadline?
Reply 32
Original post by ssarahneill
I had it on the 24th too and haven't heard! Just waiting nervously as it's my first choice! I think we should hear by Friday coming as is that not the ucas deadline?

Yeah and I'm pretty sure they said it would take about two weeks?! Least I'm not the only one that's not heard though 😂
Reply 33
Original post by Mags__
Yeah and I'm pretty sure they said it would take about two weeks?! Least I'm not the only one that's not heard though 😂

It took almost 4 weeks for them to get back to me so don't worry 😂
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh Napier yet?
Reply 35
Original post by Kieramccx
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Edinburgh Napier yet?

I haven't heard back yet and was getting worried, but a friend reminded me that they probably won't get back to anyone this week because of the easter holidays.
I haven't heard back yet and was getting worried, but a friend reminded me that they probably won't get back to anyone this week because of the easter holidays.

Yeah I was starting to get worried too I've been checking my emails non stop😂 Ahhh yeah I forgot about that, waiting is so nerve racking
Reply 37
Original post by Kieramccx
Yeah I was starting to get worried too I've been checking my emails non stop😂 Ahhh yeah I forgot about that, waiting is so nerve racking

It really is, i wish they wouldn't make us wait so long 😭 And I felt so stupid when I realised how much time I had spend checking my emails and they were all off on holiday 😂
It really is, i wish they wouldn't make us wait so long 😭 And I felt so stupid when I realised how much time I had spend checking my emails and they were all off on holiday 😂

I know I feel silly now too but I'll probably still get excited everytime I get an email😂
I was also wondering if anyone knows whether they give unconditionals or are all offers conditional?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending