The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emerald7770
Not so good. Feel empty inside and feel unwanted. I tell others to try, be strong and that it'll be okay but I can't take this advice upon myself. I feel better knowing I've made a slight difference to someone's day in a positive way. I feel like no one can hear me.

I'm screaming but no one can hear a word i say. I'm gasping for air but it's like I'm not even there. I try to myself it's one of those days but it's not and I need to accept it. I feel tired of life and people. Tired of their expectations, tired of having to explain myself and tired of people hurting me. I'm tired of arguements, tired of negativity and I'm just tired. Trying to stay positive but even when I am having a good day, I will overthink and tell myself that something will go wrong in any minute and it does just that.

I'm still there's for anyone because I care about you! :smile:

And we are all still here for you too :smile:
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
And we are all still here for you too :smile:

Thanks, man. Appreciate it:smile:
exhausted. think i wear myself out worrying about things
Original post by emerald7770
Not so good. Feel empty inside and feel unwanted. I tell others to try, be strong and that it'll be okay but I can't take this advice upon myself. I feel better knowing I've made a slight difference to someone's day in a positive way. I feel like no one can hear me.

I'm screaming but no one can hear a word i say. I'm gasping for air but it's like I'm not even there. I try to myself it's one of those days but it's not and I need to accept it. I feel tired of life and people. Tired of their expectations, tired of having to explain myself and tired of people hurting me. I'm tired of arguements, tired of negativity and I'm just tired. Trying to stay positive but even when I am having a good day, I will overthink and tell myself that something will go wrong in any minute and it does just that.

I'm still there's for anyone because I care about you! :smile:

:hugs: you've made me smile on tsr :smile:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know why I'm ever so sad suddenly, for no reason. Just feel like I'm breaking inside, for an unknown reason. Actually wish I had something bad happen so at least I'd have a reason to feel this way
:'(
What do I say when someone asks why I'm crying? I just am. I JUST AM.
I'm feeling so ungrateful, selfish, petty, stupid, dumb, ugly.... idek rn. I know I said I'm not concentrating on my feelings, but this is overwhelming me.
And the funny thing is, I know I'm not ungrateful, selfish. . . And everything i listed.

Maybe I just need to cry it out and get some sleep
Glad I did
Who's gained an extra inch on their boobs then:smug:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Who's gained an extra inch on their boobs then:smug:

Through the power of magic? :lol:
And suddenly feel okay. Seems like typing that helped :smile:
Original post by Friar Chris
Through the power of magic? :lol:

No, by stuffing my face with all sorts of delicious and evil foods.
No, by stuffing my face with all sorts of delicious and evil foods.

Haha 'gains' :rofl:
Haha 'gains' :rofl:

Gains in the right places:smug:
Gains in the right places:smug:

Fat is gained all over. It's inescapable :afraid:
Fat is gained all over. It's inescapable :afraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFtn936n7_Y
Original post by UWS
Me right now

likewise

Nervous

I've got a dentist appt in an hour :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My thighs have been hurting since I got back from laser tag on Monday :frown:
I literally can't sit or kneel down, walk up or down the stairs without being in pain:pain:
Relieved

The dentist appt went well. Now I'm off for a bar lunch :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will not get time to spend with a family members cat
Because the cat is visiting friends :redface:
cannot wait for season 2 of sense8 to come out (!!!!!!!!!!!)
I am also a real life troll.:sexface:

Was just trolling one of those Indian phone scammers. I do this all the time and waste about 15-30 minutes of his time trolling him pretending to be his cousin from Bombay with my amazing Indian accent:smug:. Which I pride myself on.:star:

Ended the call with him calling me a bhen chot.:closedeyes:

Latest