The Student Room Group

Dissing my teachers?

I've been waiting to do this since year 7. 2 weeks before the exam, and I wanna diss every single last student and teacher going? good idea or not?

Scroll to see replies

What do you think?
I think it's a good idea since they've been asking for it for the past 5 years. Did you get your name from the British Airways communication nickname by any chance?

Original post by Speedbird129
What do you think?
Original post by FirasHafiz_2K1
I've been waiting to do this since year 7. 2 weeks before the exam, and I wanna diss every single last student and teacher going? good idea or not?

Considering they'll be the ones who write any kind of reference for sixth form/college/a job after you leave, it's not a good idea. You could screw up any chance you have of a good future; they're not going to write a good reference for anyone who 'dissed' them.
I think it's a good idea since they've been asking for it for the past 5 years. Did you get your name from the British Airways communication nickname by any chance?

Are you planning to go the school you're currently at next year (i.e for 6th form, college etc.). And yes, it is BA's callsign!
Knock yourself out.
No, but if i dont get a place elsewhere then i'll have to. Which flight sim do you peay (if any)?

Are you planning to go the school you're currently at next year (i.e for 6th form, college etc.). And yes, it is BA's callsign!
No, but if i dont get a place elsewhere then i'll have to. Which flight sim do you peay (if any)?

As I said, for any place anywhere, your form tutor or head of year will have to write you a reference (which often consists of comments from your other teachers, as well as their own writing). They won't give you a good reference if you go around insulting them to their faces, leaving you with no chance of a place anywhere.
i wont piss the teachers off who i will need to get a reference off. But the others. They wont know what hit them!

Original post by Glassapple
As I said, for any place anywhere, your form tutor or head of year will have to write you a reference (which often consists of comments from your other teachers, as well as their own writing). They won't give you a good reference if you go around insulting them to their faces, leaving you with no chance of a place anywhere.

I would suggest not to "diss" anybody seeing as karma says what goes around, comes around therefore dissing somebody will only spell negative consequences to yourself (writing a bad reference which can limit your future opportunities). I unfortunately don't use any flight simulators though I would like to in the future. Maybe when I have more time? Microsoft flight sim is one of the best ones I've heard.
YES bossman, spit some heavy bars over a sick riddim and diss dem man, YGM!!!
Well be sure to check out XPlane 11 and P3D too!

I would suggest not to "diss" anybody seeing as karma says what goes around, comes around therefore dissing somebody will only spell negative consequences to yourself (writing a bad reference which can limit your future opportunities). I unfortunately don't use any flight simulators though I would like to in the future. Maybe when I have more time? Microsoft flight sim is one of the best ones I've heard.
haram. show respect to the learned ones.
i wont piss the teachers off who i will need to get a reference off. But the others. They wont know what hit them!

You do know that teachers talk to each other? Any teacher can and will tell your form tutor or head or year (who will be writing your reference) about any bad behaviour, that's their job. Your reference will include things like your punctuality, attendance, behaviour, amount of detentions, etc. across the whole school. Why wouldn't a teacher who's seen bad behaviour from you act on it? Your form tutor and head of year can easily see how many detentions you've had on the school system and will take into account anything negative any other teachers tell them about you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Basically don't diss ANY teachers because once you get negative things into that network it's hard for it to get out. Diss students in moderation (ie don't go dissing every student because teachers will eventually find out but diss people who you think deserve it the most!) Most importantly enjoy cause A-Levels are tough, you won't have the energy to diss anyone later!
Basically don't diss ANY teachers because once you get negative things into that network it's hard for it to get out. Diss students in moderation (ie don't go dissing every student because teachers will eventually find out but diss people who you think deserve it the most!) Most importantly enjoy cause A-Levels are tough, you won't have the energy to diss anyone later!

Surely A-Levels aren't that tough!?!?
Surely A-Levels aren't that tough!?!?

They are. Compared to A-Levels, GCSE's are a doddle. There's more theory to learn in a shorter amount of time.

It's a good idea since you have kept it in for 5 years, just make sure you don't kick yourself out.
I want to do that to the students in front of everyone, but then people were like our head will just kick me out.
Publicly roast them, it's the only way

Quick Reply

Latest