The Student Room Group

042r Higher Officer Caseworker HMRC

Hi guys, i thought I would start a new thread as the old one has been closed by someone.... Congrats to those who already have offers. Anybody still waiting for an offer?
I'm waiting for liverpool.

Scroll to see replies

It was closed? :/ weird.

Good luck to those still waiting on their formal offer! Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Reply 2
Original post by DaySheehan
Hi guys, i thought I would start a new thread as the old one has been closed by someone.... Congrats to those who already have offers. Anybody still waiting for an offer?

Thanks for starting the new thread.:smile:
Original post by DaySheehan

Thanks for starting the new thread. I'm still waiting for Croydon.
Reply 4
I'm still waiting for Leeds but hopefully some news this week per the last email which promised an update in 'a couple of weeks' which we received 2 weeks ago.
Reply 5
Hey thanks for starting a new thread I can only imagine who would have wanted it closed. I'm still waiting offer on Leeds. Last week I spoke to someone in recruitment and she advised me they have a spreadsheet with candidate names on and nothing had come through from Leeds yet. Hopefully we will hear something today
Reply 6
Hey all. Still waiting for Nottingham. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon it's been a couple of weeks since the last email stating they'd hope to update us in a couple of weeks! Lol 😊
Reply 7
Hi all, I'm still waiting for Cardiff. I reckon it'll be end of April before anymore Cardiff offers are send, as a June start date would make sense, but who knows.
Reply 8
Any updates guys?
Reply 9
Just had my formal offer for Cardiff.

Just kidding, Im still sat here like a fool waiting for another meaningless update.
Reply 10
I believe theres some places for Bootle being sent out. I had a discussion last week about certain places doing "bootcamps", then places like Bootle where you will do all the training on your team. Followed up with comments about it being a waste as theres only like 6 spots at Bootle.

No idea why they're going to Bootle instead of Liverpool though...
Reply 11
Original post by Allblues
Just had my formal offer for Cardiff.

Just kidding, Im still sat here like a fool waiting for another meaningless update.

Also waiting in vain for Cardiff formal offer....think best case scenario is end of this month but that's being optimistic!

I fear worst case scenario could be after first batch of Cardiff formals complete
their training around August!
Reply 12
Looks like the Leeds location offers will be coming soon, I know someone from the previous HO campaign has got offer today, so hopefully they will move onto this campaign next few days! *fingers crossed*
Original post by Zyro
I believe theres some places for Bootle being sent out. I had a discussion last week about certain places doing "bootcamps", then places like Bootle where you will do all the training on your team. Followed up with comments about it being a waste as theres only like 6 spots at Bootle.

No idea why they're going to Bootle instead of Liverpool though...

The people who are at the bootle base camp (it started 27th March) have offers for Liverpool; they're just in bootle for 5 week training & then will be working from Liverpool once that's done. I have a friend whose there, and once it's finished she'll be in Graeme House in Liverpool
Reply 14
Original post by Husk24
Looks like the Leeds location offers will be coming soon, I know someone from the previous HO campaign has got offer today, so hopefully they will move onto this campaign next few days! *fingers crossed*

Hope so. The wait is killing me lol
Reply 15
I hope they have more boot camps for liverpool then, I really want to start.
Original post by Pm60523
Also waiting in vain for Cardiff formal offer....think best case scenario is end of this month but that's being optimistic!

I fear worst case scenario could be after first batch of Cardiff formals complete
their training around August!

There was a guy on the other 042r thread that has a start date for late July, as he couldn't start in March. If the training is 5/6 weeks then it could be start of May, mid June and late July.
Reply 17
Original post by rebecca_:)
The people who are at the bootle base camp (it started 27th March) have offers for Liverpool; they're just in bootle for 5 week training & then will be working from Liverpool once that's done. I have a friend whose there, and once it's finished she'll be in Graeme House in Liverpool

Hmmm weird. I probably didn't hear the full conversation.
Reply 18
http://www.pcs.org.uk/customer-compliance-group-recruitment-0

Just noticed this on the PCS website concerning our collective plight.
Reply 19
Original post by ERush
http://www.pcs.org.uk/customer-compliance-group-recruitment-0

Just noticed this on the PCS website concerning our collective plight.

I mentioned this in another thread but didn't realise it had been publicly posted.

New brief today ad HMRC CE talking about his displeasure at CCG backfilling vacancies not taking place as intended in at least 10 locations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending