The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brudda I know how you do za feel! My name is Abdul Aswald Bin Fahad Muhammad Sayyid and I will tell you to leave the whores of Europe, those white INDEPENDENT WOMEN MY BOMB- I mean foot.

Come to Saudi Arabia I have good woman for you who is 100% virgin. My sister!

She is soo virgin that she didn't even have any dirty thoughts! How do I know this? Because she's been locked in her room for all her life and only has contact with her mother! She doesn't even know what a man is!
Reply 2
Why does it matter what size penis has been inside her? Are you insecure about your penis size?
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Why does it matter what size penis has been inside her? Are you insecure about your penis size?

youre a 5ft2 asian.
Reply 4
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You lot care about the weirdest, most inconsequential things.
Original post by Anonymous
Just looking for some ways to get past this. I never want to get intimate with any girls in case they have had a huge guy inside them before. I know I shouldn't ask but then if I don't ask it never leaves my mind.
How do you get over it if another guy has ruined a girl for you?

This is just insecurity on your part it's not all about the size, but what you do with it.
Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And they referred to my hands - if they’re small, something else must be small, they said. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by UWS

Because she will miss it. It always seems lie it would be the (not so much of an) elephant in the room
Because she will miss it. It always seems lie it would be the (not so much of an) elephant in the room

Mate unless you have a small penis you've got nothing to worry about. If you have a small penis then it's time to learn that there are more important things in life than how big your dick is. You can still have a fulfilling relationship without having a monster cock.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS

yeah, it is just awful knowing that no matter what you do you can't do what the other guy did.
I have two dicks
The only big thing we care about is your wallet. If that is bulging you'll be our greatest lover ever... trust!
yeah, it is just awful knowing that no matter what you do you can't do what the other guy did.

Look at it this way, the last guy obviously wasn't that great or she would still be with him.

Don't put your self down over something as petty as that.
(edited 7 years ago)
rrrrrrrrrrrelax
Original post by Kravence
Look at it this way, the last guy obviously wasn't that great or she would still be with him.

Don't put your self down over something as petty as that.

But you hear of girls 'settling' all the time for a guy who doesn't do it for them in the bedroom but might be more of a caring/loving person etc. But then when they get tot he bedroom they are never quite satisfied in they way they have been in the past.
I had a boyfriend like you before. And I strongly advise you to never get a girlfriend until you've got over this :laugh: my ex put me in a horrible position about it ALL OF THE TIME. Like all the time he'd be like "you love them bigger"... I'm like wtaf :frown:

Worst situation of my life. So please don't get a girlfriend until you're secure enough about yourself. Most girls don't gaf about the size anyway.
Just looking for some ways to get past this. I never want to get intimate with any girls in case they have had a huge guy inside them before. I know I shouldn't ask but then if I don't ask it never leaves my mind.
How do you get over it if another guy has ruined a girl for you?

Do you also sometimes not want to take a girl out for dinner in case her ex-boyfriend had more money than you do and could pay for better wine? Or do you sometimes not want to buy a girl a gift in case her ex-boyfriend bought her a better, more suitable gift?
I think the best way to handle things like this is be up front. Before dating a girl simply ask them "exactly how big was your exs penis"

Then you will have no trouble getting dates and you will already know what your up against.
Original post by Amefish
Most girls don't gaf about the size anyway.

Do you?
Original post by Reality Check
Do you also sometimes not want to take a girl out for dinner in case her ex-boyfriend had more money than you do and could pay for better wine? Or do you sometimes not want to buy a girl a gift in case her ex-boyfriend bought her a better, more suitable gift?

No, but at least you can fix those

Latest

Trending

Trending