The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
[QUOTE="Bhavneet12356;70924762"]
Original post by Jlou0612

Yeah I guess so. It is mentioned on the scheme that we was emailed it says unsuccessful candidates would discuss alternatives so I wonder what that could be. But I think the should definitely send us something. What sort of tests do you think they will conduct? I'm guessing mostly team work. But reasearching demon last year they mention logically reasoning tests

Yeah I was wondering what that was. Hmm, I'm not too sure - It's only 3 hours? So it can't be that much & also I feel for tests they would at least let us know. I really have no clue
Did we all just get an email about the day?
Reply 42
Original post by samuelmarsham
Did we all just get an email about the day?

Yes haha! Oh gosh
Yes haha! Oh gosh

Yes same.. now I'm worrying about the logical tests how do we prepare for that
I don't think we can, for some of the other tests I've done for others logical tests really are not that bad, they are usually based around business situations, I doubt there much we can do to revise. The Q&A session is something I haven't seen other schemes offer so that should be good. It really doesn't seem to strenuous compared to other days so hopefully we should all do well and it's only for a few hours.
I don't think we can, for some of the other tests I've done for others logical tests really are not that bad, they are usually based around business situations, I doubt there much we can do to revise. The Q&A session is something I haven't seen other schemes offer so that should be good. It really doesn't seem to strenuous compared to other days so hopefully we should all do well and it's only for a few hours.

Have you done some logically tests previously? If you have can you give us your experience on it? What was it like. This is my first ever assement centre so I'm ever so nervous. Please if anyone has past experience let us know
Original post by Bhavneet12356
Have you done some logically tests previously? If you have can you give us your experience on it? What was it like. This is my first ever assement centre so I'm ever so nervous. Please if anyone has past experience let us know

I had to do one as part of my Bank Of England application, this is my first AC too I have just done them as part of different schemes. Also in my Deloitte online tests there were elements in both the verbal and numerical reasoning tests. There are loads of free tests online. They can take so many forms though it could be business scenarios, questions based on the business or just general quick questions.
Reply 47
I had to do one as part of my Bank Of England application, this is my first AC too I have just done them as part of different schemes. Also in my Deloitte online tests there were elements in both the verbal and numerical reasoning tests. There are loads of free tests online. They can take so many forms though it could be business scenarios, questions based on the business or just general quick questions.

Yeah, I've done a few tests before but you never know really because they are all different depending on the company & what they want to find out. I'm glad they've got the Q&A part because I do have some questions. If you type in the tests online they should show you some examples.
Yeah, I've done a few tests before but you never know really because they are all different depending on the company & what they want to find out. I'm glad they've got the Q&A part because I do have some questions. If you type in the tests online they should show you some examples.

Yeah sounds good.. if you don't do too well does that mean you will be eliminated from the process? It does say alternatives will be discussed do you think there isn't still a chance to get the apprenticeship?
Reply 49
Yeah sounds good.. if you don't do too well does that mean you will be eliminated from the process? It does say alternatives will be discussed do you think there isn't still a chance to get the apprenticeship?

I'm assuming they'll just explain some options but don't think they'd offer another apprenticeship very strange because I don't know what they mean
Reply 50
Hi! Just looking through prepping for this Friday - If you want more information there's a post from this year about the assessment centre and the tasks in a bit of detail :smile:. Hope that helps
Hi! Just looking through prepping for this Friday - If you want more information there's a post from this year about the assessment centre and the tasks in a bit of detail :smile:. Hope that helps

Hiya, if possible can you link the post for us to have a look at
Thanks for your help
Reply 53
Just got the email today saying I've gotten through to the AC on Friday 😭. How's everyone preparing?
Well mine is tommorow so I'll let you know what to expect.. but I'm justness gonna go in with an open mindset. Show them my personality and how much I want this. The rest is in their hands.. so.. at least it was an experience
Original post by Fzunn
Just got the email today saying I've gotten through to the AC on Friday 😭. How's everyone preparing?
Reply 55
Well mine is tommorow so I'll let you know what to expect.. but I'm justness gonna go in with an open mindset. Show them my personality and how much I want this. The rest is in their hands.. so.. at least it was an experience

Good luck for tomorrow! I would say have a few questions ready for them too
Reply 56
Original post by Fzunn
Good luck for tomorrow! I would say have a few questions ready for them too

Mine is on Friday too!!! Just have some questions prepared & be yourself that's the advice I've been given the day is about who you are etc so just have to be yourself. See you Friday.
How did it go today? I had my Bank of England assessment day today and it was so intense but it was great experience.
How did it go today? I had my Bank of England assessment day today and it was so intense but it was great experience.

Yesss it was amazing. You Saab taken by into this room with 40 other people they first took pictures and then there's a talk.. and then the group exercise which is not hard at alll. Then the test was like an iq test you have 15 minutes and 50 questions and then you ask the previous apprentices questions. It was a really good day!!!!
Reply 59
Yesss it was amazing. You Saab taken by into this room with 40 other people they first took pictures and then there's a talk.. and then the group exercise which is not hard at alll. Then the test was like an iq test you have 15 minutes and 50 questions and then you ask the previous apprentices questions. It was a really good day!!!!

Ah that's good!!! Hope all went well - I know 3 of us on here have ours Friday hopefully all goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending