The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evaristegalois
Literally on the same boat ahaha, I until exam season I can, actually fix mysef up a little, but it's going to require me losing some sleep and that's something I will do.

That makes sense :yes: i guess sometimes a little bit of discomfort is worth it in the end to get good results
goodluck :hugs:
armed with 800mg ibuprofen and tesco's lemon strepsils (bc im basic) we will fight on :dumbells:
Original post by CoolCavy
armed with 800mg ibuprofen and tesco's lemon strepsils (bc im basic) we will fight on :dumbells:

Omg just took ibuprofen but had strawberry stepsils left from winter lol XD
WE GOT THIS CAVSTER :woo:
Original post by OProblematicOne
Omg just took ibuprofen but had strawberry stepsils left from winter lol XD
WE GOT THIS CAVSTER :woo:

omg ive always wanted to try the strawberry ones :cry2: those ones look like they would actually be nice unlike the blackcurrant and lemon ones :yucky:
yessssssss :five: goodluck lovely :lovehug: how are u doing atm? :cube:
omg ive always wanted to try the strawberry ones :cry2: those ones look like they would actually be nice unlike the blackcurrant and lemon ones :yucky:

Omg I'll trade for blackcurrant, they are my fave <3
They're ok but a bit :s-smilie:
You too :lovie:
Bit awful tbh :frown: u?
Omg I'll trade for blackcurrant, they are my fave <3
They're ok but a bit :s-smilie:
You too :lovie:
Bit awful tbh :frown: u?

[scroll]:shock:[/scroll]
blackcurrant ones are the worst :eek:
:lovehug:
awwww whys is that lovely? :sad: :hugs:
PIECE 21/21

:gah: :gah: :gah: :teeth: :rave: :eek: :shock: :lazy: :pwnd: :cry2: :teeth: :party:

how does ibuprofen and strepsils help revison - enlighten me please!!
Original post by haseeb1805
how does ibuprofen and strepsils help revison - enlighten me please!!

lmaoo :rofl: they dont :blushing:
but they help my headaches and sore throat :colondollar:

darnit, back to weed for me then *sigh*
darnit, back to weed for me then *sigh*

:rofl: never knew that helped either :lol:
:rofl: never knew that helped either :lol:

it does -

if i have 14 grams of the 'herb' at £1.295x10^15, how long will i retain my trapstar status?

^^ level 9 question right there guys, give it a go lemme know how u got on.
it does -

if i have 14 grams of the 'herb' at £1.295x10^15, how long will i retain my trapstar status?

^^ level 9 question right there guys, give it a go lemme know how u got on.

omg :rofl:
tbh i dont think any amount of anything would enable me to solve that :lol:
[scroll]:shock:[/scroll]
blackcurrant ones are the worst :eek:
:lovehug:
awwww whys is that lovely? :sad: :hugs:

:O fite me civee
I'd pm u but ily :wink:
PIECE 21/21

:gah: :gah: :gah: :teeth: :rave: :eek: :shock: :lazy: :pwnd: :cry2: :teeth: :party:

So proud of u :heart:

:five:
omg :rofl:
tbh i dont think any amount of anything would enable me to solve that :lol:

Ur fabulesness does the trick :lovie:
:O fite me civee
I'd pm u but ily :wink:

So proud of u :heart:

:five:

Ur fabulesness does the trick :lovie:

you are so sweet :lovehug:
you are so sweet :lovehug:

:blushing: I could learn one or two things from ur productivity cavs :'(
CoolCavy
x

I hope this helps:

I was in a similar position 3 years ago - I was in my A2 year and so ready to give up, I was so exhausted and mentally broken, and starting CBT. I can't believe how far I have come. I didn't get into my firm choice of uni and I thought the world had ended, it hadn't. I'm coming to the end of uni, doing my dream course, and in the last week or so I've been to an interview, been offered, and accepted my dream job.

Everything has a funny way of working out the way it should. I don't believe in fate, per say, but I believe things happen for a reason. You can do this, I believe in you completely :hugs: :heart:
Normally i am self motivating and hardworking (if i might say :getmecoat:)
but i literally have so much to do rn
in fact these last months are just going to be mad
and i am ill and dont feel well and my head is splitting in pain but i need to get this stuff done for tomorrow bc it was set today and eugh
normally i dont like to make threads like these but idk where my contacts are @ well i do they are either busy or on holiday or whatever but i need motivation now :emo:
:lazy:

EDIT: this turned into a little study blog lol of the Cavy A Level life :rofl::work:

Hello, have you got your motivation back on track yet?
this has frequently happened on me too, as i am right now preparing for my third year exams.... Normally, what i found have helped me to get back my motivation is to not think of everything - all of the exams or things you need to learn at once. maybe take a step back and just tell yourself that you only need to do what is on your to-do list today. as long as you finish those things, you will be on track. take one step at a time. i hope this will make you less anxious about the exams and get back your motivation. :smile: Good luck!
:blushing: I could learn one or two things from ur productivity cavs :'(

shhh ur super productive :slap:
:hugs:

Original post by BurstingBubbles
I hope this helps:

I was in a similar position 3 years ago - I was in my A2 year and so ready to give up, I was so exhausted and mentally broken, and starting CBT. I can't believe how far I have come. I didn't get into my firm choice of uni and I thought the world had ended, it hadn't. I'm coming to the end of uni, doing my dream course, and in the last week or so I've been to an interview, been offered, and accepted my dream job.

Everything has a funny way of working out the way it should. I don't believe in fate, per say, but I believe things happen for a reason. You can do this, I believe in you completely :hugs: :heart:

awwww Bubbles :redface: :lovehug:
That is genuinely inspiring, i dont usually like that word because it sounds a bit cliche but it genuinely is :hugs: im so glad you have got to where you wanted to go to and succeeded
and thank you lovely, that means a lot :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by May-o2q
Hello, have you got your motivation back on track yet?
this has frequently happened on me too, as i am right now preparing for my third year exams.... Normally, what i found have helped me to get back my motivation is to not think of everything - all of the exams or things you need to learn at once. maybe take a step back and just tell yourself that you only need to do what is on your to-do list today. as long as you finish those things, you will be on track. take one step at a time. i hope this will make you less anxious about the exams and get back your motivation. :smile: Good luck!

hello :wavey:
i think i have :redface: it's been a hard year, especially these last few months but somehow ive managed to keep going :blushing:
oh wow that's hard :eek: good luck with it :hugs: and yeh that's makes sense :yes: one thing ive learned is instead of sitting there worrying about something in the future, do the things you can sort out now and then deal with the other stuff :redface:
thank you for being lovely :hugs: and good luck to you too :yep:
shhh ur super productive :slap:
:hugs:

awwww Bubbles :redface: :lovehug:
That is genuinely inspiring, i dont usually like that word because it sounds a bit cliche but it genuinely is :hugs: im so glad you have got to where you wanted to go to and succeeded
and thank you lovely, that means a lot :lovehug:

Spoiler

hello :wavey:
i think i have :redface: it's been a hard year, especially these last few months but somehow ive managed to keep going :blushing:
oh wow that's hard :eek: good luck with it :hugs: and yeh that's makes sense :yes: one thing ive learned is instead of sitting there worrying about something in the future, do the things you can sort out now and then deal with the other stuff :redface:
thank you for being lovely :hugs: and good luck to you too :yep:

I'm not really :cry2: until last minute :colondollar: :ashamed:
Bubbles and cav
so inspirational :puppyeyes:
I WILL GO DO THIS MATHS AND GO TO BED EARLY :angry:

Latest