The Student Room Group

British woman dies in Jerusalem knife attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39601337

A British woman thought to be in her 20s has been stabbed to death in Jerusalem, police have said.

The tourist was attacked while she travelled on a tram in Tzahal Square, which was packed with people celebrating Good Friday and Passover.

She was taken to hospital but died from her injuries soon afterwards.

Israel's Shin Bet domestic security service have identified 57-year-old Palestinian Gamil Tamimi as her attacker. He was arrested at the scene.

Sad news.

Scroll to see replies

Very sad!

RIP!
How awful! Prayers
A lot of Palestinians seem full of hate.

When I was in Jerusalem near the Mount of Olives, an Arab (I am guessing a Palestinian?) asked where I was from. He must have been 16 or so.

When I said Britain he snarled back "fcuck you!" Nice.

Still at least he didn't stab me.

:rolleyes:
Tragic. I read the attacker suffers from mental health issues and had previously tried to take his own life
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Tragic. I read the attacker suffers from mental health issues and had previously tried to take his own life

Not part of the stabbing Jihad then.

Are you sure?
Reply 6
The young British woman murdered on Friday in a terror attack in Jerusalem was named as Hannah Bladon, 21, an exchange student at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Bladon started her studies in January at the university and was set to complete the program in September. She took courses on Bible Studies, archaeology and religion at the Rothberg International School at the institution, according to reports in the Hebrew-language media. She previously studied religion at the University of Birmingham.
At least they haven't started shouting Deus Vult yet.

Shame he wasn't successful before.
Reply 9

shh, he's not white so he must be a palestinian muslim terrorist.
Since 2015 Jerusalem has become one of the most dangerous tourist destinations due to the random attacks
Original post by astutehirstute
A lot of Palestinians seem full of hate.

When I was in Jerusalem near the Mount of Olives, an Arab (I am guessing a Palestinian?) asked where I was from. He must have been 16 or so.

When I said Britain he snarled back "fcuck you!" Nice.

Still at least he didn't stab me.

:rolleyes:

Whilst, I completely am against what the attacked did and what this guy said to you, I can understand why they would be angry and upset because do you not see what Israel is doing to poor innocent Palestinian kids??? You seem to forget about That
(edited 7 years ago)
:frown: All the best to the family. Very sad
Terrible. Although most of the time my heart absolutely goes out to the Palestinian people. A few years ago I bought £100 worth of nappies, baby wipes etc, that were going to be shipped over a few weeks later. I couldn't really afford it, but I just felt I bloody well had to do something small to help. The Palestinians were being absolutely bombed to f ucking oblivion by the Israelis; because some were throwing rocks at Israeli people into their homes. Now it was wrong of the Palestinians to be doing that, but the Israeli's response was a tad over the top. Can't remember what year it was. Must have been four or five years ago now. But the images of mutilated bodies of Palestinian children. OMG. Not one Israeli was killed. The worst someone got was a knock on the head. Israelis have a right to defend themselves. But this was something else altogether.
Original post by markova21
Terrible. Although most of the time my heart absolutely goes out to the Palestinian people. A few years ago I bought £100 worth of nappies, baby wipes etc, that were going to be shipped over a few weeks later. I couldn't really afford it, but I just felt I bloody well had to do something small to help. The Palestinians were being absolutely bombed to f ucking oblivion by the Israelis; because some were throwing rocks at Israeli people into their homes. Now it was wrong of the Palestinians to be doing that, but the Israeli's response was a tad over the top. Can't remember what year it was. Must have been four or five years ago now. But the images of mutilated bodies of Palestinian children. OMG. Not one Israeli was killed. The worst someone got was a knock on the head. Israelis have a right to defend themselves. But this was something else altogether.

Absolutely agree

ermm hamas were launching rockets at little Israeli children.
Original post by the bear
ermm hamas were launching rockets at little Israeli children.

Yes they were. Hamas are hateful, but the Israeli Iron Dome System kept most of them out. What protection did Palestinians have?
Yes they were. Hamas are hateful, but the Israeli Iron Dome System kept most of them out. What protection did Palestinians have?

hamas should have thought of that before they waged war on Israel.
Original post by the bear
hamas should have thought of that before they waged war on Israel.

No excuse. The death toll was so one sided.
No excuse. The death toll was so one sided.

It was, out of fairness you would have thought the Israelis would have allowed the Palestinians to kill more Israeli citizens.

So unfair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending