The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladynevertells
My office is at the end of my road! 😂😂

lucky you lool its on the other side of the city for me morning train for now haha
Original post by Fontaine1990
lucky you lool its on the other side of the city for me morning train for now haha

Awe 😕
my training same 8.30 till 5 in bradford.im guna be shatted.current job i work lates.my office is 10min bus then 10min walk
Original post by anisajazz
my training same 8.30 till 5 in bradford.im guna be shatted.current job i work lates.my office is 10min bus then 10min walk

Mine is just a ten min drive away 😂
Original post by Nas08
Mine is just a ten min drive away 😂

I've got a 15 minute walk to the train station and then an hour train ride, it's going to be a long day
Original post by Bethxparkinson
I've got a 15 minute walk to the train station and then an hour train ride, it's going to be a long day

Thats a long way u gonna be well tired after training finishes
only 15 mins on the train for me but the office is a 20 min walk from that station
only 15 mins on the train for me but the office is a 20 min walk from that station

I guess you will be at the llanishen office? I've been offered in town.
Original post by Okiedokes
I guess you will be at the llanishen office? I've been offered in town.

yeah llanishen and really town going to be so much easier to get to in the morning
yeah llanishen and really town going to be so much easier to get to in the morning

That's good. I would've preferred llanishen in terms of taking my own car and no parking issues, although it's a bit out the way. But I suppose il have to start using the bus!
yeah thats true parking is a nightmare in town and how longs the bus journey for you ?
My office is at the end of my road, sorry, not sorry 😘
yeah thats true parking is a nightmare in town and how longs the bus journey for you ?

Haven't used the bus in years, but a car journey would take me 15-20mins
My office is at the end of my road, sorry, not sorry 😘

Awe that's convenient 👍🏽🙂
Original post by Okiedokes
Awe that's convenient 👍🏽🙂

I know! First time in my life I have ever had a bit of luck! 😂
I have received a letter from the hmrc showing my details of my employer & non convictions but no start date?
I know! First time in my life I have ever had a bit of luck! 😂

😀👌
Reply 1257
Gutted!!! 😂😂😂 bet you're knackered

Yeah knackered each day now 🙈
Reply 1258
do you know if you can book anytime off yet or do you have to wait until training is over ?

On your first day you will be given a form to fill out stating if you have any holidays booked or any appointments anytime soon so you will state the dates on the form and the reason for those dates. I basically wrote on the form I need 4th May 2017 off due to jury service signed it and gave it back to them. Now near time I will show my jury service letter to prove that I do have an appoinment for jury service.
Original post by Aqhsa
On your first day you will be given a form to fill out stating if you have any holidays booked or any appointments anytime soon so you will state the dates on the form and the reason for those dates. I basically wrote on the form I need 4th May 2017 off due to jury service signed it and gave it back to them. Now near time I will show my jury service letter to prove that I do have an appoinment for jury service.

is that for the training period only ?
i have a trip to london book but its for the saturday on the last week of my 5 week training so may not even need to inform them about that since training is only mon - fri
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending