The Student Room Group

German A2 AQA Speaking Exam

Hey, Who else is going to sit this exam has done so? I'm sitting this exam externally at another college, as my school doesn't have a German teacher. My exam is in 2 weeks. For my cultural topics, I am studying Das Leben der Anderen (director) and The Fall of the Berlin Wall (history).

Do you guys have any resources and what kind of questions have you practised to answer for the exam?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
My exam is in three weeks and I am so nervous about it. My teacher gave me a list of 30 questions for each of the two cultural topics and I have just been thinking about the answers and brainstorming ideas of what to say for each question so I should be covered on all bases for the cultural topics, I just feel very under prepared for the cards and I don't really know what to do to prepare for them.
Reply 2
Original post by Anna1909
My exam is in three weeks and I am so nervous about it. My teacher gave me a list of 30 questions for each of the two cultural topics and I have just been thinking about the answers and brainstorming ideas of what to say for each question so I should be covered on all bases for the cultural topics, I just feel very under prepared for the cards and I don't really know what to do to prepare for them.

I feel under prepared for these stimulus cards, which cover one of the remaining three topics as well, especially since I don't have a german teacher to see.
What are your 2 cultural topics? I could sent you a link that has some resources for the exam but could you send me the list of the 30 questions, I just want to feel more prepared for unexpected/unfamiliar questions that the examiner might ask for the cultural topics.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
I have studied der Besuch der Alten Dame and goodbye lenin and yeah that would be really great!
Reply 4
Original post by Anna1909
I have studied der Besuch der Alten Dame and goodbye lenin and yeah that would be really great!

Check your pm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest