The Student Room Group

HMRC Tax Professional and Operational Delivery Higher Officer Caseworker Mk II

Continued from thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3895371

Original post by insertusernme
Has anybody put in for these jobs and know when the results might be released. The application and tests closed 11th Feb, how long does it normally take for results to be released

Scroll to see replies

Anybody else got this far yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Janice111
Anybody else got this far yet?

I'm here 😀
Thank god for that, lol. Looks like somebody might be getting their comeuppance.
I don't seem to be able to access some of the old breads though?

Heya - I removed some of the posts in the last thread - just trying to keep it all on topic and not exacerbate the situation. :smile:

You can access the old thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3895371
Reply 6
What campaign/ posts etc are under review? I haven't received any notification of this? When did these come out- are these new campaigns?
Reply 7

Old thread is closed now Janice. We should use this one now.
Reply 8

What campaigns/ roles are you referring to?
Original post by dc850208
What campaigns/ roles are you referring to?

Hey, I'm not referring to any roles. Just continuing a thread that was linked in the first post. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Roving Fish
Hey, I'm not referring to any roles. Just continuing a thread that was linked in the first post. :smile:

Sorry, you mentioned notifications though? Are they recent?
Sorry, you mentioned notifications though? Are they recent?

I think Roving Fish means these:

Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 13.32.06.png
Reply 12
Original post by dontcallmesammy
I think Roving Fish means these:

Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 13.32.06.png

Oh, I get you know. I thought you meant that you had received something from hmrc 😂😂😂
Reply 13
Oh, I get you know. I thought you meant that you had received something from hmrc 😂😂😂

I thought the same lol. I've still not heard anything further about Liverpool but they did say to me on the phone the other week not to expect anything soon until those who started on 27th March were out of boot camp at least.
Reply 14
Friend of mine from Belfast got formal offer today for start date from the O campaign CSR/2066/15. They got 5,5,5 in their interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There has been formal offers today for 1320/16 - Belfast.
Reply 16
Original post by HammerThyme
There has been formal offers today for 1320/16 - Belfast.

That's interesting. I wonder how the accommodation issues were resolved?
Reply 17
I was ranked 8th on the Belfast merit list a few weeks ago and I've not got an offer yet. Fingers crossed they will start a group and its just not the case of one in one out lol

Reply 18
Well done HammerThyme well deserved 👍

Reply 19
I've had a second go at requesting my merit list position, having been given short shrift the last time and them telling me they couldn't.

I've also e-mailed the PCS contact on the back of the article on their site a week ago, making clear that I am not yet a member and offering to take up any form of associate / affiliate membership until such time I start if that allows them to take things forward.

Also similar to the Nottingham FOI request in a previous thread, I've requested one for Glasgow and East Kilbride, but with a little more detail. I'll post up what I get if and when I get a response.

Congrats to the Belfast starts, I'm sure it involved family connections, nepotism, funny handshakes, fraternal organisations and backhanders(!) DON'T TELL JAMZ! 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending