The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mans a triple OG

But life is simple we make it difficult, Just take it easy.:turtle:

It will all fall into place eventually when it has to, no amount of stress will budge what destiny has in store.:borat:

I really like your posts, usually im not really into those motivational speech things but your's are always down to earth and resonate with me :blushing:
Original post by CoolCavy
I really like your posts, usually im not really into those motivational speech things but your's are always down to earth and resonate with me :blushing:

Thank you.:tongue: That means a lot to me!

Although I have had a stressed day, your post made me smile.:smile:

And I am a avid reader of your posts, I find them amusing.

Unfortunately I have only one measly rep so my rep means nothing.:getmecoat:
Original post by Mans a triple OG
Thank you.:tongue: That means a lot to me!

Although I have had a stressed day, your post made me smile.:smile:

And I am a avid reader of your posts, I find them amusing.

Unfortunately I have only one measly rep so my rep means nothing.:getmecoat:

No worries i mean it :hugs:
and awwwww :redface: im glad, that's how i felt when i read your post, cheered me up a bit after a crap day :hugs:
awww thank you, that genuinely means a lot cos idk sometimes how well received my post are on this forum :blushing:
and dw at all :lol: prefer to rep than repceive :wink:
Had another amazing day, went to London and had a ton of fun! :woo:

Life can't be any better :h:
Awake :redface: feeling sick now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steljoy

Life can't be any better :h:

I wanna be able to say that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I wanna be able to say that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I say that everyday and honestly I am not faking it... love my life to bits! (I can't believe I had a time where I wanted to take this beautiful life from self...)

Why can't you say that? :frown:
Original post by mediaya
The bracket bit. Thats me
Unbelievable how much you changed though.

My life is not even okay let alone being at its best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I know.. I was at a point where I was emotionally numb..I felt left alone, no one took me seriously. I talked to my parents about it and they kept saying " You are an idiot, there are people with worse problems than you out there" (It broke my heart, it really did :cry:). I took one suicide attempt and it made everything worse.

But then...

I read few books and watched few movies that really helped me bring positivity into my life, I made myself a dream board full of Cars that I like and houses I want to buy in Hollywood Hills. I look at them every day and they just make me so happy... so ambitious! My grades have improved massively and I enjoy my life to the max right now :h:

Oh another thing that helped me was taking photographs + writing the good stuff that happens to me everyday in a diary and discarding the bad things :smile:

If you feel like you would like to talk please don't hesitate to PM me, I am always happy to help :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
Not sure if I can get any more frustrated with trolls on TSR = big sigh...
Terrible. Just watched a documentary on how badly Scottish kids are bullied when they move to schools of England. It's shocking. They shouldn't be bullied because of their accent and the place of their birth.Cruel kids. No wonder I've never met a proper Scottish kid in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no SinsNotTragedies is on the B word.:zomg:

And I didn't even get a chance to apologise..

Nooooooooooooooooo.:zomg:

I am going to have breakfast now.:cookie::eat:
Original post by mediaya
Awake :redface: feeling sick now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn girl. Did you wake up or didn't sleep at all? :eek:
Rest. Orders from behenji 😘
This place I'm at is so god damn depressing :banghead:
😩
My right breast is hurting and it hurt yesterday too. It's a strange pain, like from within, and it's more of a searing ache than a 'hurting'. I'm thinking/hoping it's because I'm probably about to start a period (but you never know with my random periods:awesome:), but I've NEVER in my LIFE had sore boobs/boob before.
Original post by Steljoy
Yeah, I know.. I was at a point where I was emotionally numb..I felt left alone, no one took me seriously. I talked to my parents about it and they kept saying " You are an idiot, there are people with worse problems than you out there" (It broke my heart, it really did :cry:). I took one suicide attempt and it made everything worse.

But then...

I read few books and watched few movies that really helped me bring positivity into my life, I made myself a dream board full of Cars that I like and houses I want to buy in Hollywood Hills. I look at them every day and they just make me so happy... so ambitious! My grades have improved massively and I enjoy my life to the max right now :h:

Oh another thing that helped me was taking photographs + writing the good stuff that happens to me everyday in a diary and discarding the bad things :smile:

If you feel like you would like to talk please don't hesitate to PM me, I am always happy to help :yep:

oh :frown:
I'm glad it changed the way it has

thanks for the offer, i will if i need to/ want to x
Original post by Steljoy

But then...

Some good advise there. I guess I maay feel a bit better, when we move to the new building, and therefore gym is easier, as I can drive in. That should, in theory, release endorphins hopefully, so there's that.

I think every one else is looking forward to moving to the new building as it's an easier commute (in fairness, that is one reason I like it too), but more so because I think I'll have time for the gym, and hopefully release some endorphins..
feeling :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed for my exams which start a month today :smile: :smile: :smile:

*hyperventilates*
Original post by Drez999
Not sure if I can get any more frustrated with trolls on TSR = big sigh...

ikr
had a troll make a troll thread about me today... :frown: :tongue:
"bizzy_penguin is a disgrace to penguins" haha, shame I never got to see the thread though as it got removed
Stressed :redface: :cry:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Stressed :redface: :cry:

:hugs:

Latest