The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology Unit 1 BL1FP - 16 May 2017

Hello,
I am taking my GCSE exams this year and i was just wondering what predictions people have made for what 4 markers and 6 markers that could possibly appear in the exam for Unit 1 Biology this year. Any suggestions would be nice as i am trying to revise as thoroughly as possible. I am mainly asking as i want to make flash cards for the possible 6 markers and memorise the answers from mark schemes from past papers.
Thank You!
Reply 1
1. Describe the consequences of an increase in carbon dioxide for the world's ecosystems. [6]
2. Design an investigation to find out if plant growth is affected by the increased salt concentration in the soil. [6]
3. Suggest how sunlight and manure help the growth of the fish. [5]
4. Explain how EPO helps to reduce tiredness in patients that underwent chemotherapy. (Chemotherapy reduced haemoglobin levels, this is given in the context of the question). [4]
Good luck with your exams :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by K0mp0t1k.
1. Describe the consequences of an increase in carbon dioxide for the world's ecosystems. [6]
2. Design an investigation to find out if plant growth is affected by the increased salt concentration in the soil. [6]
3. Suggest how sunlight and manure help the growth of the fish. [5]
4. Explain how EPO helps to reduce tiredness in patients that underwent chemotherapy. (Chemotherapy reduced haemoglobin levels, this is given in the context of the question). [4]
Good luck with your exams :smile:

Are you sure no 2 and no 3 have a possibility of coming up on the exam? I have never heard of em and have never seen them appear on a past paper. But thank you so much for the rest of them. I have started to make flash cards.
Original post by Aafiq123
Are you sure no 2 and no 3 have a possibility of coming up on the exam? I have never heard of em and have never seen them appear on a past paper. But thank you so much for the rest of them. I have started to make flash cards.

I dont think Q.4 is even covered in Unit 1 Biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi im new to TSR, and im here to help with my revision as ill be taking my GCSEs this year, and wanted to know if anyone was aware of what questions may appear on the exams this year, and if so is there a marksheme? (BIOLOGY)
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending