The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:hugs:

Original post by The_Internet
Some good advise there. I guess I maay feel a bit better, when we move to the new building, and therefore gym is easier, as I can drive in. That should, in theory, release endorphins hopefully, so there's that.

I think every one else is looking forward to moving to the new building as it's an easier commute (in fairness, that is one reason I like it too), but more so because I think I'll have time for the gym, and hopefully release some endorphins..

Hey man, happy to hear you liked my advice! :h: It is awesome to hear that you are moving to your new building, wish you the best of luck with it :yep:
Original post by Steljoy
Hey man, happy to hear you liked my advice! :h: It is awesome to hear that you are moving to your new building, wish you the best of luck with it :yep:

Yup. It's much closet to the city, so therefore easier in theory by train
Surprisingly okay, despite the fact I've played Dark Souls 3 constantly for a week.
Original post by The_Internet
Yup. It's much closet to the city, so therefore easier in theory by train

That is great to hear my man :hugs: I am so happy for you :love:
Original post by Steljoy
That is great to hear my man :hugs: I am so happy for you :love:

Thanks Steljoy :hugs: too!
Hungry.

I think this is a recurrent theme.
In one of those moods where I'm not really in the mood for sleep...I don't really think late night posting on TSR will really help, but I just need to get out how I'm feeling I suppose...

(I'll probably regret this post in the morning :tongue:)
Lonely and kind of frustrated :/
There are also honestly people on this forum that are better friends than people in real life :redface:
I suppose I need to remember that I am taking positive steps to try and push myself at the moment though... :smile:

This has turned into like a mini reflective diary thing :tongue: (to whoever might be reading this night time ramble XD). I can see how writing/typing things out can be therapeutic now though.
unit 4 geo mock exam tmr first thing at 9am and I had the whole of Easter to study :facepalm:
I'm in so much pain. My netheregions hurt so much, the pain that makes you want to cry and cry and cry. i am currently curled up in foetal position, having taken max para.. and ibu.. doses. Mother getting me hot water bottle. i'm in work in three hours. nononoonononononnonononono
Am alright :penguin:
Original post by SassKing13
In one of those moods where I'm not really in the mood for sleep...I don't really think late night posting on TSR will really help, but I just need to get out how I'm feeling I suppose...

(I'll probably regret this post in the morning :tongue:)
Lonely and kind of frustrated :/
There are also honestly people on this forum that are better friends than people in real life :redface:
I suppose I need to remember that I am taking positive steps to try and push myself at the moment though... :smile:

This has turned into like a mini reflective diary thing :tongue: (to whoever might be reading this night time ramble XD). I can see how writing/typing things out can be therapeutic now though.

:jumphug:
Original post by ForestShadow
unit 4 geo mock exam tmr first thing at 9am and I had the whole of Easter to study :facepalm:

I know that feel too well :rofl:
Don't stress too much. Go over the hard bits and get a decent rest. Give it your best shot and learn from what comes of it :yy:
U got it bruh :rave:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm in so much pain. My netheregions hurt so much, the pain that makes you want to cry and cry and cry. i am currently curled up in foetal position, having taken max para.. and ibu.. doses. Mother getting me hot water bottle. i'm in work in three hours. nononoonononononnonononono

:console: :frown: that's awful. Is there anyway you could rest instead of work?
Reply 2152
Sad that no one replies to my threads anymore :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Don't stress too much. Go over the hard bits and get a decent rest. Give it your best shot and learn from what comes of it :yy:

nah Imma work now and keen it out, got a few hrs left and Ill be dammed if I dont give it a good shot and study even if the worlds against me literally

:hugs: :smile:

thinking about going back to school tmr all I can say is that.....

[video="youtube;sENM2wA_FTg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg[/video]
[video="youtube;BgDU5RpzUms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgDU5RpzUms[/video]
Excited and a bit nervous

Me and my partner have our marriage giving notice appt tomorrow with the registrar :h: :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)

OMG CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:
I missed you too much :frown:
How was your break? :smile:
I know what I should be doing to get where I want but it's really long winded getting there. Just ain't no quitter when it really counts.