The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wish my Dad would leave me alone. I can do what I want. I know what I need to do. Let me be.

Original post by NiamhM1801
[video="youtube;BgDU5RpzUms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgDU5RpzUms[/video]

Me too :colondollar:
:lovehug: Niamh <3

Original post by Spock's Socks
Excited and a bit nervous

Me and my partner have our marriage giving notice appt tomorrow with the registrar :h: :woo:

OOH BEST OF WISHES :woo:
:grouphugs:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
OMG CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumphu g::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::ju mphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug ::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jum phug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug: :jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jump hug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:: jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumph ug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::j umphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphu g::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:
I missed you too much :frown:
How was your break? :smile:

Aw :redface: I missed you too :emo:
Wasn't too bad :tongue:

:lovehug: You got this :rave: :penguinhug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Wish my Dad would leave me alone. I can do what I want. I know what I need to do. Let me be.

Thanks :smile: just over two months to go now :love: tomorrow's appointment is to get all the boring legal and paperwork mumbo jumbo out the way but it has to be done :tongue:

Nice to see you back on here! You were missed :hugs:

Hope you're okay lovely :console:

Ah bless you, we'll be okay :yep:
I'm really glad you're back, Cheese :lovehug:
Reply 2163

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My right breast is hurting and it hurt yesterday too. It's a strange pain, like from within, and it's more of a searing ache than a 'hurting'. I'm thinking/hoping it's because I'm probably about to start a period (but you never know with my random periods:awesome:), but I've NEVER in my LIFE had sore boobs/boob before.

Preggers
JUST SENT OFF MY VIDEO TO THE BBC AGENCY IN SCOTLAND AND RECEIVED AN OFFER 😜😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got most of my assignment done today. Me happy.
I. now. hate. chocolate.
Original post by Friar Chris
Preggers

More chance YOU'RE preggers, m8.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thanks :smile: just over two months to go now :love: tomorrow's appointment is to get all the boring legal and paperwork mumbo jumbo out the way but it has to be done :tongue:

Nice to see you back on here! You were missed :hugs:

Ooh I'm so excited for you :lovehug:
Yup, but still (YAY!)

Aw thanks :colondollar: I missed your wonderful cat-themedness :yep:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Hope you're okay lovely :console:

Ah bless you, we'll be okay :yep:
I'm really glad you're back, Cheese :lovehug:

Am surviving :redface:

Hope so! Aw :colondollar:

Original post by Kyx
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Hi Mr Kyx :smile:

:cube: Nice stuff!
After the most excruciating morning, I dragged myself into work and dared someone to comment on how bad I looked. Luckily for them, no one did this time. I could feel waterfalls seeping out of me and when I went to the bathroom ... spoilered for TMI...

Spoiler

I was soooo grossed out.
Managed to get through work anyway and now I'm having a stir fry.:dance: And my tummy doesn't hurt anymore:yy:
Reply 2171
Ooh I'm so excited for you :lovehug:
Yup, but still (YAY!)

Aw thanks :colondollar: I missed your wonderful cat-themedness :yep:

Am surviving :redface:

Hope so! Aw :colondollar:

:hugs: Hi Mr Kyx :smile:

:cube: Nice stuff!

Ho cheese :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hate how making silly mistakes in one little test has screwed up my entire life forever. The problem is that it's not like I 'wasn't good enough' so there's no 'getting over it' like everyone else. Cheated out of a fraction of a future; I would've at least had maths (and nothing else), but here I have absolutely nothing and nothing to be proud of, at some stupid nobody university. There, to employers, I'd have no personal qualities whatsoever but a fantastic degree to compensate (at least partially), here I have no personal qualities/achievements AND I don't even have an impressive degree. I needed to go there to keep any hopes of a future.

Also I've just realised I haven't spoken to a fellow human being in real life for over a month... this is probably bad
(edited 7 years ago)
Simmering away quietly… :tumble:
devoid of life
Reply 2175
Original post by Paracosm
Simmering away quietly… :tumble:

When she was just a gi i i irl
She inspected the wo o o orld
But it fell away from her re e e each
So she ran away in her sle e e eep
And it's para para paracosm...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
When she was just a gi i i irl
She inspected the wo o o pelf
But it fell away from her re e e each
So she ran away in her sle e e eep
And it's para para paracosm...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
IMG_4093.JPG
Warm. Headwrecked owing to reading some Tillemans stuff on conventional truth.Sanskrit etymology.

Latest