The Student Room Group

What's up with this guy

So this guy I kind of know from college I've recently been getting close with him. Like we talk more and hang out more. I feel like I've developed feelings for him. However, I don't get jealous when he flirts praises or talks about other girls. This confused me since I thought I had feelings for him? :redface: On the other hand, when I was talking about a guy with him (in general) and he got defensive and started asking personal questions like how my love life is going. (love life which I don't have...) He sounded kind of jealous if you ask me. So my question is if a guy is jealous does he usually have feelings for the girl?
Probably or why else would he get jealous?
Reply 2
Yes. Come on, you know this.
Probably
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy I kind of know from college I've recently been getting close with him. Like we talk more and hang out more. I feel like I've developed feelings for him. However, I don't get jealous when he flirts praises or talks about other girls. This confused me since I thought I had feelings for him? :redface: On the other hand, when I was talking about a guy with him (in general) and he got defensive and started asking personal questions like how my love life is going. (love life which I don't have...) He sounded kind of jealous if you ask me. So my question is if a guy is jealous does he usually have feelings for the girl?

Even a child would know the answer to this. He likes you silly!
Reply 5
Do you know for sure if he's jealous?
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Do you know for sure if he's jealous?

It's kind of the way he asked which made it seem like jealousy. Like his face went kind of red and he looked kind of upset/angry? I don't know how to explain it. But I can only assume he was jealous. I don't know if him being jealous means he has feelings for me or he's only upset because guys get territorial about girls they hang out with. Or he's upset/angry because he thought I was with someone and he's still single?
Reply 7
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Probably or why else would he get jealous?

Original post by gjd800
Yes. Come on, you know this.

Original post by TheFarmerLad
Probably

Yeah but jealousy doesn't necessarily equal feelings does it?
Reply 8
It's not a necessary condition, but it is a sufficient one.
I think he likes you I don't understand why else he'd be jealous
Original post by gjd800
It's not a necessary condition, but it is a sufficient one.

Original post by gabriellakhan
I think he likes you I don't understand why else he'd be jealous

Still can't be 100 percent sure but i take that it's a possibility :smile:
Still can't be 100 percent sure but i take that it's a possibility :smile:

I just don't see why else the guy could be jealous. Maybe try asking him out?

Sounds like he's jealous and talked about other girls to show to you that he's been in relationships before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending