The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anisajazz
morocco, me and my partner not been on hol for 4yrs.lol well i do need a new laptop aswel hehe

that should be good I've been Marrakech really enjoyed it defo need to go abroad if it's been 4 years lol been 2 years for me ha
Original post by Fontaine1990
that should be good I've been Marrakech really enjoyed it defo need to go abroad if it's been 4 years lol been 2 years for me ha

iv already spent my money before getting it lol.going on a shopping spree end of month., literaly have no clothes been wearing a super market uniform for past yr
iv already spent my money before getting it lol.going on a shopping spree end of month., literaly have no clothes been wearing a super market uniform for past yr

haha it happens spending it all in your head from what i've read on here looks like pay is the last working day of the month so 31st May should be the first payday
I hate clothes shopping lool
haha it happens spending it all in your head from what i've read on here looks like pay is the last working day of the month so 31st May should be the first payday
I hate clothes shopping lool

so as im starting a week into may do you think we will get full pay
Reply 1284
so as im starting a week into may do you think we will get full pay

Will likely get about 2 weeks pay. Won't be paid for the first week of May because you are not working there, paid for the next 2 weeks and then won't get paid for the last week running into the 31st as most jobs have a week before cut off. So you are a week in end. That would be my guess
Original post by Sssun
Will likely get about 2 weeks pay. Won't be paid for the first week of May because you are not working there, paid for the next 2 weeks and then won't get paid for the last week running into the 31st as most jobs have a week before cut off. So you are a week in end. That would be my guess

hmm well at lidl we got full pay first month then less the month after
Original post by Aqhsa
Yes you will inform them even if it is the last week of your 5th week of training.

hay do you know if you would get full pay or less at the end of may.i start 8th may
Original post by Aqhsa
Hey when do you start training in Bathgate?

I will start on 8th May.
Is there anyone from Edinburgh who will join/ already joined at Bathgate?
Got my formal offer 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything about who I should meet when I get there and what time to get there, how long did it take everyone else to find out?

yeah seems so confusing at my job now its every 28 days simple
i start next week should i should have 4/5 weeks pay
Original post by Bethxparkinson
Got my formal offer 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything about who I should meet when I get there and what time to get there, how long did it take everyone else to find out?

the info about who i should meet and what time was in the formal offer email

Mine took a week, it basically said 'thanks for confirming your offer, your hours will be 08:30am-5pm and report to Christina someone.
I'll just go in for that time. Someone on here got nothing else after this email either. If in doubt I would perhaps phone them. I have a number if you need it (not Manpower)

the lady called to give formal offer she said can take up to 2weeks for email.i got it the nxt day.maybe call them
Reply 1294

Fair enough iv just never know a company not doing a week in hand. It's basically so if you do overtime or ring in sick or something the day before you get paid they can't redo your pay that quickly. So your last week is really the the first week of the next month. Again I could be wrong but I would say that's the norm.
Reply 1295
yeah seems so confusing at my job now its every 28 days simple
i start next week should i should have 4/5 weeks pay

If I was guessing you will get nothing at the end of April but a full months money in the May pay
Original post by Sssun
If I was guessing you will get nothing at the end of April but a full months money in the May pay

yeah i guessed as well
I'm lucky i'll have money from my old job or may would of been a struggle lol
Original post by Ladynevertells
Mine took a week, it basically said 'thanks for confirming your offer, your hours will be 08:30am-5pm and report to Christina someone.
I'll just go in for that time. Someone on here got nothing else after this email either. If in doubt I would perhaps phone them. I have a number if you need it (not Manpower)

I've emailed them, they sent me an email saying thanks for confirming we're handing your file over
I've emailed them, they sent me an email saying thanks for confirming we're handing your file over

you start in june right ? maybe they haven't sorted it out
you start in june right ? maybe they haven't sorted it out

That's what I'm thinking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending