The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feel bad :frown:

I totally forgot it was one of my close friend's birthday yesterday. I've had a lot on the last week or so with my papa but I shouldn't have forgotten. I'm usually really good with remembering dates and birthdays :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poor littlenorthernlass. In a lot of pain STILL. Also very light headed from no Sertraline in three days. :sick:
Original post by The_Internet
I guess, when you're that depressed you don't actually want to talk and want to just dwell on it

I'm glad you're making yourself busy. It is always easier when you are busy. That way you don't have to overthink any thing at all

I hope this helps btw

True
Ah, trust I can overthink even when real busy lol
Thanks mate :smile:
Happy :h:

That's me and my partner officially gave notice now and tomorrow our names will go up on the town hall boards :yep: I'll need to run into town and have a nosey :colondollar:

It's all starting to feel real now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horny:devil:
Upset because I am craving for Greggs - Belgian Chocolate Millionaire Shortbread ❤️❤️❤️ I have to go outside and buy it. So sad that there's only 4 in a pack.
Original post by emerald7770
Upset because I am craving for Greggs - Belgian Chocolate Millionaire Shortbread ❤️❤️❤️ I have to go outside and buy it. So sad that there's only 4 in a pack.

I want 8 in a pack :smile:

I need a new belt :frown:
mine broke in the middle of an a-level lesson :frown:
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
I want 8 in a pack :smile:

I need a new belt :frown:
mine broke in the middle of an a-level lesson :frown:

OMG me too :frown: I'd be the happiest person in the world if there was 8 in the pack but I mean I could get 2 but idk
pretty amazing! :love:

funny how things can change in a day
u know u won an argument when they avoid the valid points u made and keep bringing in irrelevant stuff just for the sake of arguing. im so done with stupid af people.
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Damn you!
y did u remind me?!

Cos Im a realistic person and thought you could handle it ? :holmes:

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I just had a terrible night:frown:Got into bed at 11, was still lying awake and tossing and turning until 2. I got up for the toilet and suddenly my stomach cramps came back, AND my swollen big toe was hurting. I sat on the toilet for 15 mins, then went back to bed and it was so ucomfortable. Wanted a hot water bottle but couldn't go downstairs for the kettle because the alarm is on and I didn't want to wake my mum.

So basically, a painful, sleepless night. :sad:

damn that sounds painful

hope tonight is better :h:

Original post by IKEAPanda37
Explain how the use of statistical techniques may help in the analysis of data and increase geographical understanding

:rip:

I had a geography mock too today funnily enough :lol:
Original post by cupcakes87
pretty amazing! :love:

funny how things can change in a day

Awwwww :lovehug: Much happiness for u cupcakes <3
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
u know u won an argument when they avoid the valid points u made and keep bringing in irrelevant stuff just for the sake of arguing. im so done with stupid af people.

Those people = :facepalm:
Cruise on sista
[scrollr]:dance:[/scrollr]
Original post by ForestShadow
Cos Im a realistic person and thought you could handle it ? :holmes:

damn that sounds painful

hope tonight is better :h:

I had a geography mock too today funnily enough :lol:

How did it go? :zomg:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

How did it go? :zomg:

geo mock went really well thanks for asking :h: , the studying last night rly helped but I felt confident about a unit 4 one before and got a D so Im cautiously happy :ninja:

:rofl:
geo mock went really well thanks for asking :h: , the studying last night rly helped but I felt confident about a unit 4 one before and got a D so Im cautiously happy :ninja:

Knew you could do it!
[scroll]:rave: GO ForestShadow! :rave:[/scroll]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Knew you could do it!
[scroll]:rave: GO ForestShadow! :rave:[/scroll]

awwww thanks , had a good day? :holmes:
I think I want a break from this. Sorry people stuck in my PMs. I'm really not in the mood.
Maybe next week.
I'm glad it helped!
awwww thanks , had a good day? :holmes:

:hugs: It's been alright. Productive in the morning and less so in the afternoon :/
I have so many trance songs in my head rn. I hate my sister so much for it :lol:
:hugs: hope you get better soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest