The Student Room Group

Are tattoos/ piercings attractive?

I find both incredibly attractive. (Guess I'm into boys that look like sin)

By tattoos I don't just mean tattoo sleeves. Just a simple tattoo on guys can be very beautiful IMO. Helix piercings, nose rings or moderately stretched ears are also hot. I like subtle body modifications.

What does everyone else think?

Scroll to see replies

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos.
Esp when they look like stamps, you know what I mean? No shading ect.
Reply 2
Not a fan of piercings, personally but they wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I like tattoos, both individual tattoos and sleeves :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really tbh imo.
Original post by xobeauty
I'm not a huge fan of tattoos.
Esp when they look like stamps, you know what I mean? No shading ect.

No, not stamps haha

I was talking more about literary quotes across the ribcage/ clavicle/ back. It can look incredibly elegant.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Not a fan of piercings, personally but they wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I like tattoos, both individual tattoos and sleeves :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have any yourself? :smile: I'm planning to get something soon.
I think you just like good looking guys with em or without em
I dont look at piercings and lose my mind. I've seen a girl with those dimple piercings and thought rahh she's fit, saw another girl with the same piercings and thought she looked a right mess. It's about the face and that for me.

As far as tattoos I don't like them on girls. When I was younger I loved those ones across her lower back especially if her arse is major but these days nah. Unimpressed.
Different people have different preferences. Though in general you shouldn't get a tattoo just to look attractive.
You just have to do what you have to do to get your brother out
Reply 9
Original post by queenofswords
Do you have any yourself? :smile: I'm planning to get something soon.

Not yet, I'm too scared to get a tattoo :colondollar: not scared of the pain but I'm scared of taking a panic attack on the chair :frown: had a tattoo designed for a couple of years but haven't got it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
I think you just like good looking guys with em or without em
I dont look at piercings and lose my mind. I've seen a girl with those dimple piercings and thought rahh she's fit, saw another girl with the same piercings and thought she looked a right mess. It's about the face and that for me.

As far as tattoos I don't like them on girls. When I was younger I loved those ones across her lower back especially if her arse is major but these days nah. Unimpressed.

That's true, attractive people with them will obvs look attractive. But I think people that get those types of modification tend to be more free spirited in a way. That is an attractive feature in itself.
That's true, attractive people with them will obvs look attractive. But I think people that get those types of modification tend to be more free spirited in a way. That is an attractive feature in itself.

I see...I see. Do you like those ear gauges?
Original post by Spock's Socks
Not yet, I'm too scared to get a tattoo :colondollar: not scared of the pain but I'm scared of taking a panic attack on the chair :frown: had a tattoo designed for a couple of years but haven't got it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here :rofl: I get so anxious. Will need to hold someones hand to get through it haha
Original post by 0to100
I see...I see. Do you like those ear gauges?

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:KKKK YESSSS along as they are not ridiculously large. That's creepy.
If it suits the girl then yes, I would find it very attractive. In general I do like them, especially thigh tattoos and tongue piercings :sexface:
Original post by YouMeAt6
If it suits the girl then yes, I would find it very attractive. In general I do like them, especially thigh tattoos and tongue piercings :sexface:

Cool, I'm looking to tattoo the phases of the moon inside my thigh. :smile:
Cool, I'm looking to tattoo the phases of the moon inside my thigh. :smile:

Show me a pic of it? sounds hawt lol
Original post by YouMeAt6
Show me a pic of it? sounds hawt lol

Hahah a bit risque, no? :tongue:
Hahah a bit risque, no? :tongue:

Not at all haha, just PM me then :perv:
I don't really like tattoos tbh but some piercings are ok

Quick Reply