The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am overthinking again.

If you care too much what others think of you, you'll become their prisoner.

But the more I try to not care what others think of me, the more I tend to overthink and worry what others think of me even more.

It's a never ending circle, which is quite sad, considering I allow my happiness to be dictated by what others think of me.

Hopefully with time my mindset will change and I will learn to be happy in my own skin.:closedyes:
Unwell. Fancied a bev to kill of the lurgy but had to keep telling meself it's only Tuesday and that'd be putting the 'fun' in 'functional'.
Original post by Mans Too Peng!!!
I am overthinking again.

If you care too much what others think of you, you'll become their prisoner.

But the more I try to not care what others think of me, the more I tend to overthink and worry what others think of me even more.

It's a never ending circle, which is quite sad, considering I allow my happiness to be dictated by what others think of me.

Hopefully with time my mindset will change and I will learn to be happy in my own skin.:closedyes:

You're not happy because you're a racist. Racist people are never happy with their lives.
Original post by emerald7770
You're not happy because you're a racist. Racist people are never happy with their lives.

I am not racist. I just have my preferences.
I am not racist. I just have my preferences.

Please don't act like your face isnt all over the isoc thread of you hating on Arabs and Asians. Making fun of a sister who was once Sikh, making fun of Sikhism. All I'm saying is, you will never be happy with your life if this how you are. I'm actually laughing right now, acting all different and innocent lolz
Original post by emerald7770
Please don't act like your face isnt all over the isoc thread of you hating on Arabs and Asians. Making fun of a sister who was once Sikh, making fun of Sikhism. All I'm saying is, you will never be happy with your life if this how you are. I'm actually laughing right now, acting all different and innocent lolz

I agree with you, I hold myself accountable for my actions, I was pathetic and sad.
I agree with you, I hold myself accountable for my actions, I was pathetic and sad.

Remarkably self aware. Kudos.
Like kicking and screaming, smashing windows and burning pictures.
Original post by queenofswords

Don't cause damage that you will regret in the morning!
Honestly? Craving for a chocolate shortbread and I'll update you with it tomorrow. I just want to start revising but I'm so lazy when it comes to maths!!! So frustrating. Maths gives me a headache. And I just want to pass it!!!
Can't sleep
I might hit the whiskey.
Original post by gjd800
Don't cause damage that you will regret in the morning!

Original post by gjd800
I might hit the whiskey.

:biggrin:

I could also do with some hard liquor myself. :s-smilie:
:biggrin:

I could also do with some hard liquor myself. :s-smilie:

That sorta night eh?

I just have a cold and want to clear my throat/nose. Wary of supping this early in the week, though - ha.
Original post by gjd800
That sorta night eh?

I just have a cold and want to clear my throat/nose. Wary of supping this early in the week, though - ha.

Bad idea to go for whiskey when you have a cold, you'll end up sounding like Tom Waits :biggrin:
Bad idea to go for whiskey when you have a cold, you'll end up sounding like Tom Waits :biggrin:

I don't need to speak until next Tuesday, so it's fine!
Original post by Rock Fan
I enjoyed crushing the count :colone:

:sad:

i feel you
I am worried about someone and worried about my assignment due on Monday that I've only done 300 words of. Also worried said person won't turn up to meet me tomorrow. I've got butterflies in my stomach.:pain:
Sleepy!

Latest