The Student Room Group

Which topics will you be answering in the A2 Unit 3 exam?? OPINIONS NEEDED! :)

For the edexcel a2 unit 3 exam, as we all know there will be 4 topics to choose from: water , energy, biodiversity, tech fix,
We have to answer 2 questions in the exam. Which two will you be picking and why? Which topics do you think are the easiest?

All opinions appreciated. i was thinking of doing energy and water as they seem the easiest :smile:

Thanks guys!
Original post by Student5365968
For the edexcel a2 unit 3 exam, as we all know there will be 4 topics to choose from: water , energy, biodiversity, tech fix,
We have to answer 2 questions in the exam. Which two will you be picking and why? Which topics do you think are the easiest?

All opinions appreciated. i was thinking of doing energy and water as they seem the easiest :smile:

Thanks guys!

seems perfect
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
seems perfect

So which two topics are you thinking of doing ?
So which two topics are you thinking of doing ?

I just get involved in threads I feel I could help in.
I would probably do the same as you though
I'm doing water and superpowers :smile:
Original post by angelscity
I'm doing water and superpowers :smile:

Ah okay. I was also thinking of doing superpowerst to be honest. Why these two? What revision have you done so far? Will you be revising all the topics or not :smile:
Ah okay. I was also thinking of doing superpowerst to be honest. Why these two? What revision have you done so far? Will you be revising all the topics or not :smile:

Feel like I know most of superpowers and can apply my knowledge to any question :smile: not so confident with water but getting there! I just find the rest of the topics harder and never really looked at them to revise for properly so ended up being more confident with these two! Done flashcards for the two topics and know the content and have started doing past paper Qs :smile: I won't be revising all the topics, just my 2 chosen ones and a backup one which is energy I think! :smile:
Original post by angelscity
Feel like I know most of superpowers and can apply my knowledge to any question :smile: not so confident with water but getting there! I just find the rest of the topics harder and never really looked at them to revise for properly so ended up being more confident with these two! Done flashcards for the two topics and know the content and have started doing past paper Qs :smile: I won't be revising all the topics, just my 2 chosen ones and a backup one which is energy I think! :smile:

Same. i like superpowers, water, and energy, and i have revised these three :smile: Tech Fix is pretty hard, but revised, just in case. I am leaving out biodiversity, the hate is unrealll. i will also start doing past paper's soon. For Unit 4, What is your chosen topic? Mine is Pollution and Health.
Same. i like superpowers, water, and energy, and i have revised these three :smile: Tech Fix is pretty hard, but revised, just in case. I am leaving out biodiversity, the hate is unrealll. i will also start doing past paper's soon. For Unit 4, What is your chosen topic? Mine is Pollution and Health.

Awesome!! I still have energy to revise!! :s-smilie: Same omg yes!! and my unit 4 is cultural diversity :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending