The Student Room Group

GCSE Revision

I have My first exam next week which is French speaking and then some more french the following week along with English language.
I have never felt this anxious and stressed in my entire life. Easter break is almost over and I've hardly done any revision. Is it too late to achieve As and A*s? I got 3 As, 3 Bs and 3 Cs in my mocks without opening a book. I have 4 weeks until my science exams start. Have I left it too late?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by WillR123
I have My first exam next week which is French speaking and then some more french the following week along with English language.
I have never felt this anxious and stressed in my entire life. Easter break is almost over and I've hardly done any revision. Is it too late to achieve As and A*s . I got 3 As, 3 Bs and 2 Cs in my mocks without opening a single book. I have 4 weeks until my science exams start. Have I left it too late?

Yes, if im honest theres less than a month less so you should've started revision by now however its never too late. Over easter I did some revision and coursework but not enough and now im drowning in my Physics, Biology, Media and Graphics CA.
My tip would be to start revising now and do as many past papers as you can, they help so much. You could even do a Test in each subject to find your weak areas and revise them if you feel as if you dont have enough time.

You can still get those A*s and A's you're just going to have to do tons of revision and manage your time well, dont give up and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest