The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
Honestly, that's something nobody wants to hear about, consider doing something constructive to help if possible. That's all i can say to you really :frown:

I feel awful.

Spoiler

Don't feed the stigma/taboo, Things like this are very real. One must help and support those going through it, not ignore it.

:console: Hope you feel better soon!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: Here for you :hugs:

Spoiler

Thank you Cheese, your kind words are very much appreciated :hugs:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Thank you Cheese, your kind words are very much appreciated :hugs:

Always here for you Leviathan :smile: btw I really love these :shock: It's so beautiful! I hope you had a great time there :cube:
Always here for you Leviathan :smile: btw I really love these :shock: It's so beautiful! I hope you had a great time there :cube:

Aw thanks! I didn't think they were very good personally, it's hard to take good photos while on the top of a cliff in gale force winds (it doesn't look windy in the pictures, but trust me it was!) :lol:

The trip was actually quite enjoyable, despite the accommodation being a bit dodgy - we called our caravan the Caravan of Doom :tongue:
Aw thanks! I didn't think they were very good personally, it's hard to take good photos while on the top of a cliff in gale force winds (it doesn't look windy in the pictures, but trust me it was!) :lol:

The trip was actually quite enjoyable, despite the accommodation being a bit dodgy - we called our caravan the Caravan of Doom :tongue:

They're better than my photos! I either manage: blurry images or my fingers get in the way lol
I am such a camera-noob :emo:

wow, gale force winds, no need for hairdryers? :rofl2:

Aw! Glad you enjoyed it! :jumphug: lol
They're better than my photos! I either manage: blurry images or my fingers get in the way lol
I am such a camera-noob :emo:

wow, gale force winds, no need for hairdryers? :rofl2:

Aw! Glad you enjoyed it! :jumphug: lol

Haha, I tend to take blurry ones too :tongue:

Thank youu :h: :jumphug:
Haha, I tend to take blurry ones too :tongue:

Thank youu :h: :jumphug:

Yh but like mine aren't cool-blurry they're omg cheese can't take a photo blurry
It's different :hide:
Anything planned for today? :cube:
Yh but like mine aren't cool-blurry they're omg cheese can't take a photo blurry
It's different :hide:
Anything planned for today? :cube:

Well, my best friend is popping over later on - I haven't seen her since last August (before we both went off to uni) so I'm looking forward to seeing her again :smile:

You? :h:
Well, my best friend is popping over later on - I haven't seen her since last August (before we both went off to uni) so I'm looking forward to seeing her again :smile:

You? :h:

awwwww :jumphug: That's really great!
I'm going to the beach :woo: with friends :party: can't wait! We're walking the dog and chilling basically, it'll be great :smile:
also fish n chips :mmm:
awwwww :jumphug: That's really great!
I'm going to the beach :woo: with friends :party: can't wait! We're walking the dog and chilling basically, it'll be great :smile:
also fish n chips :mmm:

Ooh I love the beach, sadly I don't live anywhere near the coast! To be honest though, after that field trip I don't really want to look at another beach or rock again for a while :lol:
Ooh I love the beach, sadly I don't live anywhere near the coast! To be honest though, after that field trip I don't really want to look at another beach or rock again for a while :lol:

:rofl: don't blame you XD
CHEEEESSSEEEIIIIISSSVEEEEEEGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

@CheeseIsVeg
Spirits are shards.... :colondollar:
Spirits are shards.... :colondollar:

Or, another interpretation of my username, is BrokenGhost. Suits me to a tee. :biggrin:
Or, another interpretation of my username, is BrokenGhost. Suits me to a tee. :biggrin:

:colonhash: :hat2:
:cube:
(edited 5 years ago)
Aw :cube: Apple noooooooooooooooooo! :flowers: :console: Be less sore soon pls :emo:

Neurophen or ibuprofen work well apparently, so do hot water bottles and hugs :cube:

tc of yourself!

:lovehug: thank you chayse ❤️ Apple is sweet today :mmm:

I'll try them :redface: the hot water bottle made my pains worse :frown: I need hugs :dance: I like hugs :rofl:

Will doo:ahee:
Received a lovely package in the post today from Uni of hertfordshire, can't go wrong with freebies :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Slightly better but also slightly worse than yesterday. Not out of bed yet.
Original post by AppleB
:lovehug: thank you chayse ❤️ Apple is sweet today :mmm:

I'll try them :redface: the hot water bottle made my pains worse :frown: I need hugs :dance: I like hugs :rofl:

Will doo:ahee:

:heart:
you're welcome Apple :smile:
:frown: noooo :'( b careful :redface:

You can have plenty of hugs :grouphugs: :loveduck: :cube: :lovehug: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :smile:

Keep at it, get well soon, pls :emo:
:heart:
you're welcome Apple :smile:
:frown: noooo :'( b careful :redface:

You can have plenty of hugs :grouphugs: :loveduck: :cube: :lovehug: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :smile:

Keep at it, get well soon, pls :emo:

Thank you Chayse :jumphug: :lovehug: :hugs:

i feel better today :dance:

Latest