The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Help! Applying for accomodation

Hi!
I've been trying to create an account in the Uni of Surrey platform for accommodation but there seems to be a problem. I can't find my student ID number in any of the emails they have sent to me. There is just one student number they have sent to me and it doesn't seem to be it, as the site rejects it when I fill it in. Can someone please tell me what I have to do in order to get my student ID number?
Thanks in advance!
Original post by bluerain716
Hi!
I've been trying to create an account in the Uni of Surrey platform for accommodation but there seems to be a problem. I can't find my student ID number in any of the emails they have sent to me. There is just one student number they have sent to me and it doesn't seem to be it, as the site rejects it when I fill it in. Can someone please tell me what I have to do in order to get my student ID number?
Thanks in advance!

Hey @bluerain716,

Just got back from Easter break, sorry for the delay in responding!

Hmm, that's odd! Have you already made Surrey your firm choice? It can take up to 72 hours after firming Surrey to be able to create an account on the accommodation website. If this isn't the case, I would recommend getting in contact with the Accommodation team directly so that they can help you set up an account. You can email them on [email protected] :smile: Ooh, another quick thing to note: your student number may also be referred to as your URN (Unique Reference Number) on correspondence the uni has sent to you.

Let me know how you get on and if you need any more help! :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by University of Surrey
Hey @bluerain716,

Just got back from Easter break, sorry for the delay in responding!

Hmm, that's odd! Have you already made Surrey your firm choice? It can take up to 72 hours after firming Surrey to be able to create an account on the accommodation website. If this isn't the case, I would recommend getting in contact with the Accommodation team directly so that they can help you set up an account. You can email them on [email protected] :smile: Ooh, another quick thing to note: your student number may also be referred to as your URN (Unique Reference Number) on correspondence the uni has sent to you.

Let me know how you get on and if you need any more help! :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your answer and don't worry for the delay! I actually sorted out my emails and figured out which number was necessary for creating the account!

Best regards,
Maria-Magdalena
Original post by bluerain716
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your answer and don't worry for the delay! I actually sorted out my emails and figured out which number was necessary for creating the account!

Best regards,
Maria-Magdalena

Hey! :biggrin:

Oh that's great news, glad you were able to get everything sorted out :smile: As always, if you have anything else you need help with just let me know!

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending