The Student Room Group

Is there any way to block someone's PMs?

Basically someone has been pretty much stalking me on TSR, I spoke to him a while ago and then he started sending me dirty messages so I reported him. He got banned.

I've reported his different accounts a few times, but he keeps making new ones to message me. The messages he's sending atm aren't so bad, but I feel really uncomfortable receiving messages from him all the time.

Is there any way to block him from sending me PMs?

inb4 he posts on this thread
I think you can block pms , mine was blocked for a while. You have to go on TSR settings and stuff
I believe there is a way, I just have no idea how.
I'm so sorry about that, I shouldn't do that.

Joking. It wasn't me.

Now...you can block pm's altogether. Hover over your account name, then scroll to Edit privacy settings. Click the options.

@Amefish

Or keep reporting the little roach. That works. And it's better. So they won't do it to others.
Reply 4
Report the user then add to ignore list is the best you can do
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist
Reply 5
Original post by 0to100
I'm so sorry about that, I shouldn't do that.

Joking. It wasn't me.

Now...you can block pm's altogether. Hover over your account name, then scroll to Edit privacy settings. Click the options.

@Amefish

Or keep reporting the little roach. That works. And it's better. So they won't do it to others.

So I have to completely block PMs rather than just blocking his? :frown: I'd report him again but what he's saying atm isn't ban-worthy
IMG_4283.PNGHey go on account settings and disable pms!
Just block ur own pms cause I don't think you can block his
Original post by Amefish
So I have to completely block PMs rather than just blocking his? :frown: I'd report him again but what he's saying atm isn't ban-worthy

You can block him too :smile:

Just..block him. Go to your account, hover over, then hover over My followers, then click IgnoreList. Have fun :colone:
It's better to keep an eye on the enemy though.
Reply 9
Original post by 0to100
You can block him too :smile:

Just..block him. Go to your account, hover over, then hover over My followers, then click IgnoreList. Have fun :colone:
It's better to keep an eye on the enemy though.

Awesome! I never saw that feature before :smile:
Original post by Amefish
Awesome! I never saw that feature before :smile:

Really? Youre mighty nice to not have had to use it.

Or if you know they're a dupe account report them for that. But then you'd constantly keep reporting.
Drop a report then block :colone:
Reply 11
Original post by 0to100
Really? Youre mighty nice to not have had to use it.

Or if you know they're a dupe account report them for that. But then you'd constantly keep reporting.
Drop a report then block :colone:

I dunno, on Facebook my block list is longer than my life :laugh: lets just see if this guy makes another account!
Original post by Amefish
I dunno, on Facebook my block list is longer than my life :laugh: lets just see if this guy makes another account!

I get ya. I blocked my family on everything. My mum actually gets sad when she hears me laughing at the screen and doesn't know why. Excellent :colone: And now my aunts won't speak to me. :sad: But come on..that's just weird! :noway: lol
Original post by emerald7770
Just block ur own pms cause I don't think you can block his

yes you cannnnn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending