The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ooh
I am doing OCR C1, C3, C4 and D1
Physics AQA
and Chemistry OCR A :smile:

Where's that C2 at lol
(i take it that you got a good score in C2 during AS year?)
Jesus D1?
My teachers said that it was removed ?!
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
Where's that C2 at lol
(i take it that you got a good score in C2 during AS year?)

Yep C2 and M1 went well last year :woohoo:
Jesus D1?
My teachers said that it was removed ?!

Yep :rofl2: nope :K: I'm doing it anyway lol
Yep C2 and M1 went well last year :woohoo:

Yep :rofl2: nope :K: I'm doing it anyway lol

GJ on M1 and C2 :smile:

we never got offered the option of doing C1/C2 in Year 12 so we have to do IT ALL at the end of Year 13 -_-

Original post by Matrix123
:cube:

Ooh that sounds great! Going back to school on Monday like moi? :K:
Awww I can't! I shall fight the temptation! :u:
I don't mind that it's long :h:
Ohh I see... fair enough :tongue: Ah I'm not doing actually revision on here; it's mainly been past papers (did my first proper C1 test yesterday actually :tongue:) I can understand that it isn't a priority. How big is the leap from C1 and C2 to C3 and C4? :holmes: ohh good luck with the mocks! :hugs:

Idk what wrt means but it's okay...maths is alright and further maths isn't that great but it's gradually getting there. Physics is alright but not quite as good as I hoped then chemistry is awful :lol: but I've gotten a tiny bit better in the past few months (I hope :tongue:)
How are A Levels for you?

Yep :frown:
Don't!
Not too big. If they teach C4--> C3 it would be even less a leap, I find C3 harder than C4
C4 is a more elaborate C1 tbh

With respect to, it's a chemistry abbreviation :getmecoat:
aw
Yeah Physics is my weakest by far, then chemistry probably, maths is quite ok at the moment :smile:
GJ on M1 and C2 :smile:

we never got offered the option of doing C1/C2 in Year 12 so we have to do IT ALL at the end of Year 13 -_-

That sucks man :s-smilie:
That sucks man :s-smilie:

Have to do all 6 maths exams then another 5 hours for computer science :frown:
:cube:

Ooh that sounds great! Going back to school on Monday like moi? :K:
Awww I can't! I shall fight the temptation! :u:
I don't mind that it's long :h:
Ohh I see... fair enough :tongue: Ah I'm not doing actually revision on here; it's mainly been past papers (did my first proper C1 test yesterday actually :tongue:) I can understand that it isn't a priority. How big is the leap from C1 and C2 to C3 and C4? :holmes: ohh good luck with the mocks! :hugs:

Idk what wrt means but it's okay...maths is alright and further maths isn't that great but it's gradually getting there. Physics is alright but not quite as good as I hoped then chemistry is awful :lol: but I've gotten a tiny bit better in the past few months (I hope :tongue:)
How are A Levels for you?

:wavey:

:smile:

:hugs:

Spoiler

Yep :frown:
Don't!
Not too big. If they teach C4--> C3 it would be even less a leap, I find C3 harder than C4
C4 is a more elaborate C1 tbh

With respect to, it's a chemistry abbreviation :getmecoat:
aw
Yeah Physics is my weakest by far, then chemistry probably, maths is quite ok at the moment :smile:

I have to otherwise I won't be able to forgive myself! :yep:
Ohhh right, I see. Fair enough :yep: at my school the year 13s go on about how they hate both :lol:
Oooh right :K:

Haha oh, good use of it then :wink:
I see, we did an organic test recently and I think it's grown on me but yeah maths is both our best one it seems :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
:wavey:

:smile:

:hugs:

Spoiler

Haha hi :tongue:
How have YOU been? :h:

I am well thanks :tongue: just made lunch for the family :ahee: andguess what vegetable we shall be having? :rofl:

That picture is amazing!
My day is now complete :smile::smile::smile:
Do you know what the writing in red on the left hand side says? :tongue:
Ohhh right, I see. Fair enough :yep: at my school the year 13s go on about how they hate both :lol:

I see, we did an organic test recently and I think it's grown on me but yeah maths is both our best one it seems :tongue:

I am well thanks :tongue: just made lunch for the family :ahee: andguess what vegetable we shall be having? :rofl:

That picture is amazing!

Hola friend :h: (:rofl:)
Who? ME? :gasp: *looks around thinking you might be referring to some other Sass of the King*
I have not been too bad Matwig :h: (:rofl: :lol:), not too bad at all :h: :tongue:

Goooood :tongue:
Sweetcorn? :ahee: :rofl:
I need to get better at cooking XD

It was always my intention to complete your day :smile: :smile: :smile: One of my life ambitions is to complete the day of a Matrix on a Thursday in the year two thousand and seventeen :smile: :smile: :smile:
...:smile: XD

Something-box :tongue:

That picture is amazing!

Oh also, I've ordered a book on mindfulness :smile: Hopefully it should come fairly soon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/mindfulness-exercises-stress-wherever-Visual-Guides-Mindfulness/1845436393
Hola friend :h: (:rofl:)
Who? ME? :gasp: *looks around thinking you might be referring to some other Sass of the King*
I have not been too bad Matwig :h: (:rofl: :lol:), not too bad at all :h: :tongue:

Goooood :tongue:
Sweetcorn? :ahee: :rofl:
I need to get better at cooking XD

It was always my intention to complete your day :smile: :smile: :smile: One of my life ambitions is to complete the day of a Matrix on a Thursday in the year two thousand and seventeen :smile: :smile: :smile:
...:smile: XD

Something-box :tongue:

A Spanish KingSass :shock:
Yes, you :h: (There are other Sass of the Kings??? :gasp:)
Good good :smile: "Matwig" XD :toofunny: That reminds me of when Trigger buys a wig from Del Boy "just in case" :laugh:

Haha exactly! Sweetcorn! :biggrin:
Guess how it tasted? :ahee:
I see, I had the intention of doing that last year and I made a couple of things but not as much as I'd hoped :tongue: my cooking isn't that great but I was super proud of myself for making an 'average meal' and nothing too complicated because it was a big thing for me XD
Warning: Only read on if your name rhymes with HashLing and you are interested in particulars:

Spoiler

Oh also, I've ordered a book on mindfulness :smile: Hopefully it should come fairly soon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/mindfulness-exercises-stress-wherever-Visual-Guides-Mindfulness/1845436393

Oooh exciting! I really like the look of the front cover :tongue:
Did you choose one day delivery? Hmm? :h:
Oh wow, I do like the sound of the book from that description!
"DR. ARLENE UNGER is a California-based clinical psychologist and wellness coach, with thirty years of experience in the field. In her busy practice, The Empowerment Center, she emphasises the need to find life balance and to let go of the judgment and self-criticism that can hold us back. She blends clinical expertise with her intuition and imagination, treating people face-to-face but also specializing in online coaching and counseling. Find her at drarleneunger.com, where she uses a wide range of therapeutic tools, including Mindfulness, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Emotional Brain Training."
You go, Arlene! :woohoo:
A Spanish KingSass :shock:
Yes, you :h: (There are other Sass of the Kings??? :gasp:)
Good good :smile: "Matwig" XD :toofunny: That reminds me of when Trigger buys a wig from Del Boy "just in case" :laugh:

Haha exactly! Sweetcorn! :biggrin:
Guess how it tasted? :ahee:
I see, I had the intention of doing that last year and I made a couple of things but not as much as I'd hoped :tongue: my cooking isn't that great but I was super proud of myself for making an 'average meal' and nothing too complicated because it was a big thing for me XD
Warning: Only read on if your name rhymes with HashLing and you are interested in particulars:

Spoiler

Oooh exciting! I really like the look of the front cover :tongue:
Did you choose one day delivery? Hmm? :h:
Oh wow, I do like the sound of the book from that description!
"DR. ARLENE UNGER is a California-based clinical psychologist and wellness coach, with thirty years of experience in the field. In her busy practice, The Empowerment Center, she emphasises the need to find life balance and to let go of the judgment and self-criticism that can hold us back. She blends clinical expertise with her intuition and imagination, treating people face-to-face but also specializing in online coaching and counseling. Find her at drarleneunger.com, where she uses a wide range of therapeutic tools, including Mindfulness, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Emotional Brain Training."
You go, Arlene! :woohoo:

:h:
:h: (:rofl: well, there were but like the dinosaurs, they're all extinct now. I'm the last of my kind :sad:)
XD
Yes, Matwig of the forest :h: :tongue:
I would estimate that it tasted like sweetcorn :h: (nice I'm sure :wink:)
And your so called 'average' meal is still better than what I could make :tongue: Good job young Matrapeze :u: :hugs:
:gasp: a warning...

Spoiler

No I didn't choose one day delivery :h: :h:
:lol: Go Arlene! :tongue:
:h:
:h: (:rofl: well, there were but like the dinosaurs, they're all extinct now. I'm the last of my kind :sad:)
XD
Yes, Matwig of the forest :h: :tongue:
I would estimate that it tasted like sweetcorn :h: (nice I'm sure :wink:)
And your so called 'average' meal is still better than what I could make :tongue: Good job young Matrapeze :u: :hugs:
:gasp: a warning...

Spoiler

No I didn't choose one day delivery :h: :h:
:lol: Go Arlene! :tongue:

:smartass:
(Oh :sad: I'm sorry for making you bring that up :console:)
XD
I was going to say that it tasted sweet but, your description is so much more accurate! How did you know? :gasp: (I must say that I did really like it haha :tongue:)
I see, what kinds of things do you make? Thsi was only because my parents were out the house and Little Matrix insisted that I made lunch even though she's way better at cooking than me :rofl:
That's such a cool name! :tongue: :hugs:
Indeed, a warning. Tread carefully :wink:

Spoiler

Why not? :h: :h: :h:
Isn't she just *gets emotional* amazing? :daydreaming:
no
spam

Good evening Most Esteemed Jellyfish Full of Anger, Chief of the Anime Society, Lord High Student Room Support Team Member with a Peculiar Avatar :mmm:
Original post by Impressive
spam

:jumphug: I can post now!
YOUR AVATAR IS SO CUTE :blushing:
I hope you are doing well :penguinhug:

That picture is amazing!

Well can't say they are particularly joyous XD
:wink:
Kinda freaking out about my organic mock on Wednesday :frown:
:jumphug: I can post now!
YOUR AVATAR IS SO CUTE :blushing:
I hope you are doing well :penguinhug:

Well can't say they are particularly joyous XD
:wink: