The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Veterinary Nursing 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kieramccx
I was also wondering if anyone knows whether they give unconditionals or are all offers conditional?

They can't give out both I think
Reply 41
Has anyone else heard back yet?:puppyeyes:
I still haven't 😩
Reply 43
Same here, I really hope we hear back soon.
I heard back yesterday hope you all did too 😄
Reply 45
I did too🙈
Yayy! Is Edinburgh your firm choice??
Reply 47
Yeah Is it yours? Did you get a conditional or unconditional?🎉🙈
Yeahh! I got an unconditional what about you? 😄
Reply 49
Well done🎉 So did I 🙈
Reply 50
I had my interview on the 24th as well and I haven't heard anything back and neither had my friend who was there but someone my mum knows got an email to say she had a conditional but her interview was before mine...
Reply 51
I was the 24th as well and heard back about a conditional offer on Friday, not entirely sure how their doing it, but I have a feeling it's in waves, and not altogether
Reply 52
Does anyone know if they're giving out forms as 'evidence' for work experience?, I have enquired by email last week but haven't heard anything back yet. About to finish my work ex this week and have asked for a reference letter just in case
Hey, what day did yous received an email saying you had an interview? :smile:
Original post by Kieramccx
Yeahh! I got an unconditional what about you? 😄

Congrats on your offer! I hope you don't mind me asking but I was wondering what grades and subjects you took to get accepted? I want to apply to this course next year and was wondering what kind of grades I should work towards :smile: I can completely understand if you don't want to answer this question! I understand grades are a personal matter for some people :smile:
My daughter has her interview tomorrow. Is it an all day event and do family stay to look around. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending