The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton- PGCE 2017 start

Hey guys.
Was just wondering if any of you are doing a primary pgce at falmer campus in 2017?
Anyone planning to move out and house hunt? I'm living in London atm so need to move but would like to find postgraduates rather than freshers to live with as we have already been through the crazy party 247 uni life.:colondollar:
Hi

You should definitely check out our Facebook group if you're looking for people to live with :smile:

You can respond to ads or put one up yourself. There are lots of people looking to group up at the moment and lots of people advertising their spare rooms.

Original post by lindaaldn
Hey guys.
Was just wondering if any of you are doing a primary pgce at falmer campus in 2017?
Anyone planning to move out and house hunt? I'm living in London atm so need to move but would like to find postgraduates rather than freshers to live with as we have already been through the crazy party 247 uni life.:colondollar:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Heyy! I'm planning on commuting down, but I'm doing that course starting this September! Super unhelpful, I know, but I thought it would be nice to get know some people before I start :smile: Jess x
Original post by lindaaldn
Hey guys.

Hi!

I am also doing the primary PGCE course starting September 😆 I'm Melissa. I have got offered a place at paddock field accommodation and just going to go with it as I don't know anyone.. however I have been on the phone and she has said I will be with people from the course and of my own age and postgrads. (Here's to hoping) anyway it would be nice to get chatting before we start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending