The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feel like I should sleep but Im just eating coconut yoghurt in bed instead, I would happily eat it for the rest of my life :love: :love: :love:
Original post by queenofswords
Overexposed, awkward, ugly, incompetent, lonely, bored, tired, weak and defeated.

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas

:hugs: :hugs:
:cry::cry::cry:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
it was all me tho :smug:

:woo: :yay: :party: :party2: :rave: :grouphugs: :jumphug: :jive::dance: :ymca: :macarena: :king1: :penguin: :penguinhug: :loveduck: :cube: :lovehug: :ahee: :awesome: :cool: :ninja: :hugs:

Where's my 11th gem?
(edited 5 years ago)
You can have one of mine! :smile:
better. :smile: :tongue: :smile:

I just woke up from a killer migraine (I think it was anyway, it didn't seem like a headache :s-smilie: )
So tired, headache, face hurts from sunburn and I'm either warm or freezing
Ugh

Original post by bizzy_penguin
better. :smile: :tongue: :smile:

I just woke up from a killer migraine (I think it was anyway, it didn't seem like a headache :s-smilie: )

:penguinhug: Glad you're better, those are the worst :sadnod: :frown:
I should probably eat something (someone come over and make me pancakes? :3), I feel so nauseated but we don't have any ginger in the fridge :bawling:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by nverjvlev
I should probably eat something (someone come over and make me pancakes? :3), I feel so nauseated but we don't have any ginger in the fridge :bawling:

Sure thing :ahee: I love making pancakes
Now where do you dwell in this Universe? :colone: :beard:

Spoiler

Original post by retro_turtles

Spoiler

:lovehug: I know what you mean :sad:
Stay strong :loveduck:
Tired.
Just spent 2.5 hours scrubbing the kitchen from top to toe.:redface: Now currently munching party rings like the fatty I am. What else can I do to put off doing my assignment for Monday?:fluffy: I could go shopping ... I have no milk left or cheese or broccoli or apples. I'd rather like to get ingredients to make my own shepherd's pie:teeth:
Cried all day today. Lost a lot of weight again. My hips are even more smaller.

Received a promise ring which lifted my mood. Came home mums gone :frown: Alone and isolated with my feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
Cried all day today. Lost a lot of weight again. My hips are even more smaller.

Received a promise ring which lifted my mood. Came home mums gone :frown: Alone and isolated with my feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pms always open :console: I'm curious as to what a promise ring is? :smile:
:jumphug: Here for you!
Pms always open :console: I'm curious as to what a promise ring is? :smile:
:jumphug: Here for you!

Thank you a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
streeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssedddddddd ffs
Flatmate just came and thanked me for cleaning the kitchen:smug:

Also I have no food in. Party rings have been eaten. Have only eggs, an onion, cereal and a bag of carrots in the kitchen. Sausages in the freezer but that's not a balanced meal. OH LORD, PLEASE SEND ME FOOD TO MY FRIDGE BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO GO OUT AND BUY SOME AND I ALSO HAVE NO MONEY :cry:
stress will kill me one day :sad:
Sure thing :ahee: I love making pancakes
Now where do you dwell in this Universe? :colone: :beard:

Spoiler

:lovehug: I know what you mean :sad:
Stay strong :loveduck:

ahhh if only I'd seen this earlier!! I dwell in a small, nondescript town where rugby football was invented
Horrible dream :/
all drenched in sweat now

Latest