The Student Room Group

What do you want to achieve in life?

Of course we all want to have money, (well atleast enough to get by with!) but seriously..
Money isn't everything! So, you have £1mil. Sure, that can buy you a fancy house, fancy cars, designer handbags exc;but theres one thing missing from this list-Happiness.
Money can't buy permanent happiness, it can produce a smile or a "Thank you so much, you're the best person ever!" but thats only temporary and won't last forever. Having a 'money is everything' mindset won't get you far in life.
Anyway, my main goal in life is to find happiness, and love. I want a family and i want people in my life who care about me and who love me for who i am truly, and not what my money can buy.

So, what do YOU guys want to achieve in life, and what motivates you to do it! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

An unshakable sense of self worth.
Reply 2
I want to become a professor of physics and present TV shows on Physics

I also want to create an amazing revision website.

All of the above are because I want to help people :smile:

The website will be much easier now that I won a TSR competition to win a free website :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd love to have a great group of friends, and to be financially secure enough to live a comfortable - if not lavish - life.
Original post by xNat_19
Of course we all want to have money, (well atleast enough to get by with!) but seriously..
Money isn't everything! So, you have £1mil. Sure, that can buy you a fancy house, fancy cars, designer handbags exc;but theres one thing missing from this list-Happiness.
Money can't buy permanent happiness, it can produce a smile or a "Thank you so much, you're the best person ever!" but thats only temporary and won't last forever. Having a 'money is everything' mindset won't get you far in life.
Anyway, my main goal in life is to find happiness, and love. I want a family and i want people in my life who care about me and who love me for who i am truly, and not what my money can buy.

So, what do YOU guys want to achieve in life, and what motivates you to do it! :smile:

death
I want to be working in the car industry, either making and designing new cars and/or fixing up cars and modifying them.

Also, if Top Gear are lookong for any new hosts, then hmu through PMs :biggrin:
To overcome my Anxiety, it's the one thing stopping me from achieving anything to begin with.

On a lighter note, travel the world and TRY to do a Masters at Oxbridge or Imperial, I have a looong way to go before I think about doing masters.
Reply 7
Happiness

Get a maths degree for now , the rest will be decided after that :lol: wbu?
Original post by huvaxshatra
death

That is inevitable, so it's not really an achievement :tongue:
Original post by xNat_19

u wot??? money cant buy happiness??? you're spending your money wrong then:confused:

Spoiler

Original post by Lychee627
Get a maths degree for now , the rest will be decided after that :lol: wbu?

being successful and making my parents prouddd of what a great daughter they have :u: :rofl:
Original post by tasha_tah
being successful and making my parents prouddd of what a great daughter they have :u: :rofl:

Okay we get it , you are hard :tongue: like @BintM

dont bully me :cry:
yes we areee :u:
dont bully me :cry:
yes we areee :u:

Haha okay i wontt :tongue:
Leave this thread lmao
Haha okay i wontt :tongue:
Leave this thread lmao

@BintM help sort him out yeaaa :rofl:
:five:
Original post by xNat_19

money 1m isn't anything
Become a rich guy and give the money to the poor

Same lol i wanna be the best daughter known to mankind :rofl:

Hard? :colonhash:
What does that even mean :rofl2:

Quick Reply

Latest