The Student Room Group

Every child needs at least one brother or sister.

Why?

Why not?
Original post by josejuan
Why?

Why not?

For the future when the parents need support, for more help.

But having enough space for yourself is good.
Can I donate one of mine?
Cheers.
i agree, it may get lonely for the child
Reply 4
No
Reply 5
So the decision on care homes can be split 50-50.
Yh I'm gonna have 500
We need to keep the birth rate up in order to ensure the existence of the white race
I'm an only child and I'm not worse off for it..Actually i would've hated to have a sibling to compete with and compare myself to.
(edited 7 years ago)
No

Source: Was an only child and survived
No... We have to share our everything with them...even our parents....it is annoying.
Yes. 2 children means you as parents, are effectively replacing yourselves when you die- which is important in the declining population of Europe. Plus- 2 kids= double the scumbags you can spoil and love. Just hope they won't turn out to be massive D-bags like some can be.
Original post by MADMANMALIK
Yes. 2 children means you as parents, are effectively replacing yourselves when you die- which is important in the declining population of Europe. Plus- 2 kids= double the scumbags you can spoil and love. Just hope they won't turn out to be massive D-bags like some can be.

What if you don't want children.
Original post by sherlockfan
What if you don't want children.

Touche.
Original post by josejuan
Why?

Why not?

I dont think you need siblings, I dont get along with any of mine
Yes, I'm an only child and spent many years asking for a sibling for my birthday because I was lonely.
I love having siblings... to bully :colone:
I know:

- Plenty of kids who grew up without siblings turned out fine.
- Plenty of kids who grew up with siblings and turned out fine.
- Plenty of kids who grew up without siblings and turned out :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up.
- Plenty of kids who grew up with siblings and turned out :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up.

The amount of siblings you have has a borderline irrelevant impact on how your life will turn out compared to other factors, such as how you were brought up by your parents and how you determined your own fate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending