The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire 2017 students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CMNatic
Hey! I'll be Studying Cyber & Computing security at The Park. Accepted my accommodation offer in Pittville, Crook Halls (Room: 301)

Anyone else going to Crook?

Hey! I'm doing criminology and I'm in Pittville, Crook Halls (Room: 201). We have a facebook group chat for the block already, which I can add you to if you wish?
(edited 7 years ago)
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by molly_hill
Hey! I'm doing criminology and I'm in Pittville, Crook Halls (Room: 201). We have a facebook group chat for the block already, which I can add you to if you wish?

Oh great! Yes, I'd really appreciate that. You're studying at "The Park" campus as well right? Thanks!
Reply 42
Hey, I will be studying Accounting and Finance on Park Campus in September - currently waiting to find out where my accommodation will be!
Original post by CMNatic
Oh great! Yes, I'd really appreciate that. You're studying at "The Park" campus as well right? Thanks!

I have private messaged you a link to my facebook page so I'm able to add you to the crook chat. :smile:
Original post by Ducky05
Hello, I'll be studying Computer and Cyber Forensics (at The Park), starting this year in Sept, I've accepted last month my accommodation offer at the "Eildon and Merrowdown Annex.

Anyone else here going to be living in the Merrowdown Annex?

I'm studying the same course as you in Cyber Forensics and am staying in the Merrowdown annexe too :smile:

I've accepted room B1 - How about you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Jaighalor
I'm studying the same course as you in Cyber Forensics and am staying in the Merrowdown annwxe too :smile:

I've accepted room B1 - How about you?

Hi there :smile: My accepted room is D1 right on the top floor
As someone who lives in the Glouctershire/Bristol area, I can tell you, they're all posh :smile: Each and every one of them:smile:

Bloody southerners!
Reply 47
I'm starting in September and I'm studying Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
I'm also gonna be living in Shaftesbury, Tewksbury Block, Flat R. There is currently a group chat for the flat on facebook if anyone else has been allocated Flat R as well
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey, I'm doing Accounting and Business Management so hopefully I'll see you around :smile:

Original post by TiredM
Hey, I will be studying Accounting and Finance on Park Campus in September - currently waiting to find out where my accommodation will be!
Reply 49
Awesome, looking forward to it :smile:

Original post by stephaniem.1
Hey, I'm doing Accounting and Business Management so hopefully I'll see you around :smile:
Anyone doing events management or in crickley? 🙂
Reply 51
Hi Guys, I'm set to study Computer and Cyber Forensitc's at the Park Campus and I'll be staying in the Merrowdown Annexe,in room D1 it would be great to know who else is going to be living there, as well as on the course :smile:
Original post by JoeAshworth
Starting in september also, doing media production, staying in eildon and merrowdown annexe is anyone else? i'm room C3 i think

Someone made a Facebook group chat for the main buildings and annexe let me know if you want adding in☺️
Original post by Ducky05
Hi Guys, I'm set to study Computer and Cyber Forensitc's at the Park Campus and I'll be staying in the Merrowdown Annexe,in room D1 it would be great to know who else is going to be living there, as well as on the course :smile:

Someone made a group chat for that accommodation let me know if you want adding in☺️
Reply 54
Original post by jessxpowell
Someone made a group chat for that accommodation let me know if you want adding in☺️

Hi Jess, yes please if you could what would you need in order to add me in? If it's just my name just search for "Lloyd Duckworth"
I'm already in the group for the "Official university of Gloucestershire Eildon and Merrowdown halls" page so I guess you mean an unofficial one?

Thanks in advance
:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TiredM
Awesome, looking forward to it :smile:

Did you find out which accommodation you got in the end? (Was having problems with that account so I made a new one 😂)
Reply 56
Original post by stephiem1999
Did you find out which accommodation you got in the end? (Was having problems with that account so I made a new one 😂)

Hey, yeah I did. I found out not too long after that I got a place at the Pittville accommodation.
I've had my fair share of problems with my account too but thankfully I was able to sort them out.
Original post by TiredM
Hey, yeah I did. I found out not too long after that I got a place at the Pittville accommodation.
I've had my fair share of problems with my account too but thankfully I was able to sort them out.

Oh okay, I'm in Pittville accommodation too, in the townhouse, Henley D block, but I'm still yet to find someone who's also with me :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by stephiem1999
Oh okay, I'm in Pittville accommodation too, in the townhouse, Henley D block, but I'm still yet to find someone who's also with me :smile:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure you'll find some neighbours soon. You can try asking on the facebook page or you could download this app called campus society and find the "Roomies" channel and ask there. Both have been quite useful in helping people find their flatmates.
Oh, and I'm in Parker block :smile:
Original post by TiredM
I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure you'll find some neighbours soon. You can try asking on the facebook page or you could download this app called campus society and find the "Roomies" channel and ask there. Both have been quite useful in helping people find their flatmates.
Oh, and I'm in Parker block :smile:

Oh thank you, that's useful :smile: I've asked on the group so I'll just be waiting now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending