The Student Room Group

Massive civil war predicted in between native Europeans and Muslims

Islam scholars are predicting a massive civil war between native Europeans and Muslims as a clash of two cultures that do not fit together:

breitbart .com/london/2016/09/11/islam-scholar-europe-may-heading-toward-civil-war/

thesun .co.uk/news/1775496/massive-european-civil-war-predicted-by-scholar-of-islam-who-says-jobless-young-muslims-are-increasingly-turning-to-radical-groups/

dailymail .co.uk/news/article-3785331/Generation-Jihad-Scholar-Islam-predicts-civil-war-Europe-young-Muslims-facing-poor-job-prospects-turn-radical-groups.html

Scroll to see replies

Just waiting for SJWs to be all "nerrr we warred with people all over the world"
1 scholar
How to list retarded sources in descending order.
they should get a hobby to keep them out of mischief
Original post by 6auek
Islam scholars are predicting a massive civil war between native Europeans and Muslims as a clash of two cultures that do not fit together:

breitbart .com/london/2016/09/11/islam-scholar-europe-may-heading-toward-civil-war/

thesun .co.uk/news/1775496/massive-european-civil-war-predicted-by-scholar-of-islam-who-says-jobless-young-muslims-are-increasingly-turning-to-radical-groups/

dailymail .co.uk/news/article-3785331/Generation-Jihad-Scholar-Islam-predicts-civil-war-Europe-young-Muslims-facing-poor-job-prospects-turn-radical-groups.html

Correction:

A scholar of Islam has predicted that the radicalisation of jobless Muslims will create a civil war within Europe.

Interesting how you, and probably many other people trying to stir up this kind of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:, would have missed the following:

The aim of their terror activity is to both incite hatred towards Muslims and, in doing so, cause further radicalisation among young people, the professor of political science said.

It's almost as if extremists want people to hate them? Hmmm, who would have thought? Good job encouraging that you :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
-Sources didn't say what you say they say
-Sources were breitbart, daily mail and the sun

Why don't you post your links properly btw? TSR won't throw a hissy fit if you post the link without spaces, even if it is breitbart
Original post by 6auek
Islam scholars are predicting

Considering how the alt/far right chooses to disregard most things Islamic scholars say, I find it odd that they now use something one says to justify their views.
Original post by MrDystopia
Considering how the alt/far right chooses to disregard most things Islamic scholars say, I find it odd that they now use something one says to justify their views.

Selective and biased.

They'll take the bit where this man says they'll be a civil war caused by Islamic extremism. They'll ignore the bit where he says that hatred against Muslims will contribute to this.
Original post by SHallowvale
Selective and biased.

They'll take the bit where this man says they'll be a civil war caused by Islamic extremism. They'll ignore the bit where he says that hatred against Muslims will contribute to this.

where does that hatred come from?

Why arent hindus, sikhs, buddhists, taoists facing this hate ?
Original post by Flashing Planet

How is this relevant to what I had replied to?

It's self evident, people did not wake up one day and says lets gang up on Islam.
It's self evident, people did not wake up one day and says lets gang up on Islam.

I'll repeat the question because you're not reading it:

I'll repeat the question because you're not reading it:

I'll repeat again, look at my post.

Maybe because they don't get discriminated in there own country? seriously do you far right people not think?
Original post by theoneandonlybob
Maybe because they don't get discriminated in there own country? seriously do you far right people not think?

So Muslims are the only discriminated group of people in the UK.
Nice to hear about the War of Civilisations again, we haven't had it for a while.
So Muslims are the only discriminated group of people in the UK.

Compared to all the other religions you listed yes.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Nice to hear about the War of Civilisations again, we haven't had it for a while.

Yes, we'd missed it a bit, hadn't we?
Reply 19
Original post by theoneandonlybob
Compared to all the other religions you listed yes.

I think anti christian discrimination in Muslim majority nations is more concerning AKA bibles being banned in numerous Muslim countries. Which Christian country currently bans the Quran?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending