Le Pen will win French Election 1st and 2nd

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SHallowvale
Doesn't seem that you understood that when you made this thread. :wink:

I did...
Original post by ckfeister
I did...

Then you're wrong in thinking that Le Pen will win the election based solely on the 1st round.
Reply 22
Then you're wrong in thinking that Le Pen will win the election based solely on the 1st round.

Read the god damn title...
Read the god damn title...

"Le Pen will win French Election 1st and 2nd"

Your point is?
Reply 24
"Le Pen will win French Election 1st and 2nd"

Your point is?

read
read

Yes... what's your point?
For the 2nd round polls she loses significantly against every single candidate, no talk about a margin of error. The only way she can win is if external events, such as scandals, national security issues and foreign interference, arise.
Original post by missedhit
For the 2nd round polls she loses significantly against every single candidate, no talk about a margin of error. The only way she can win is if external events, such as scandals, national security issues and foreign interference, arise.

Well it depends where the other candidates votes switch...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Well it depends where the other candidates votes switch...

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the lefties back Macron and Sarkozy has been close to Macron also, so I suggest that if it ends up being Macron v Le Pen, it'll be:

Centre + CentreLeft + FarLeft + CentreRight v Far Right Le Pen

Of course, by the time the 2nd round comes many may decide not to vote at all so who knows what will happen.
Reply 29
All the lefties back Macron and Sarkozy has been close to Macron also, so I suggest that if it ends up being Macron v Le Pen, it'll be:

Centre + CentreLeft + FarLeft + CentreRight v Far Right Le Pen

Of course, by the time the 2nd round comes many may decide not to vote at all so who knows what will happen.

You are wrong Macron already has centrists, the left is far left and the traditional right is anti establishment in its nature and somewhat eurosceptic. Why would those anti establishment eurosceptic voters now back a Rothschild banker?

Centre+Centre left vs Far left+ centre right+ Far right.
Original post by Keroli
You are wrong Macron already has centrists, the left is far left and the traditional right is anti establishment in its nature and somewhat eurosceptic. Why would those anti establishment eurosceptic voters now back a Rothschild banker?

Centre+Centre left vs Far left+ centre right+ Far right.

Mélenchon supporters backing Le Pen? The only thing they have in common is their anti-EU attitude. It's almost unthinkable for Fillon's bunch to support Le Pen. Wait and see.
Reply 31
Mélenchon supporters backing Le Pen? The only thing they have in common is their anti-EU attitude. It's almost unthinkable for Fillon's bunch to support Le Pen. Wait and see.

They both hate Macron the liberal banker.
Original post by Josb
They both hate Macron the liberal banker.

The common sense will prevail. Wait and see.
I do think there's a realistic chance that Le Pen will win the second round, given that the odds are that her opponent may well be unacceptable to centrists as well as the right.

If she does win, there will be major shock waves, not least to the economic situation - markets will plunge globally and the EU will almost immediately start to unravel.

This may feel to some of the Brexo-hardons here like a desirable outcome, but when we are deep into the major recession or even depression that will follow, I hope they don't come back with their begging bowls for sympathy.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I do think there's a realistic chance that Le Pen will win the second round, given that the odds are that her opponent may well be unacceptable to centrists as well as the right.

If she does win, there will be major shock waves, not least to the economic situation - markets will plunge globally and the EU will almost immediately start to unravel.

This may feel to some of the Brexo-hardons here like a desirable outcome, but when we are deep into the major recession or even depression that will follow, I hope they don't come back with their begging bowls for sympathy.

I don't particularly wish for Le Pen to win but if the European markets get plunged into a recession because of the vote of an election, then the fundamental were probably pretty weak to begin with. I have no clue why so many leftists think that being part of systems such as the EU automatically equals prosperity. If Le Pen wins (and she won't win the second round) are people going to stop going to work? Will people just decide to shut their businesses down? Will the harvest fail because it's made the gods of the EU mad?
(edited 6 years ago)
everything is proceeding as i have foreseen *evil laugh*
Reply 36
Ah the Belgian TV just said:
Macron 26%
Le Pen 23%
Melenchon 21%
Fillon 17%

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 37

Le Pen is more economically left wing than she is right. Melenchon voters will certainly not vote for Macron, the majority would probably not vote and the rest would be more inclined to go for Le Pen than Macron.
Original post by Jay Caz
Well, I am glad as most should be that the EU will likely dismantle in the next couple of years. An undemocratic institution with too much power and not enough accountability. I think if you are a remainer in the UK you should still look at this as a positive thing economically.

i was a remainer before and i was sad that i didnt get a vote last year, but digging for more info on the eu, i am really sad that it is crippling hard working fisherman and entrepreneurs.
also the fact that most of our consumer goods come from US and China, especially in the last 10 years after the rise of smartphones and technology. EU doesnt have free trade deals with these counties.
Original post by asim1999
i was a remainer before and i was sad that i didnt get a vote last year, but digging for more info on the eu, i am really sad that it is crippling hard working fisherman and entrepreneurs.
also the fact that most of our consumer goods come from US and China, especially in the last 10 years after the rise of smartphones and technology. EU doesnt have free trade deals with these counties.

Agreed. one of the good sides of the EU was the scientific research funding that they provided, which will likely be cut under a conservative government.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending