The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
As a fan of the wolverine in X-Men, it has shocked me. I have never expected to see Wolverine ended up like this.

Well it was a stand alone film, because of what happened in Days of future past none of this actually happened in the end
Original post by YouMeAt6
Well it was a stand alone film, because of what happened in Days of future past none of this actually happened in the end

So, it is entirely excluded that a sequel of this film will not be aired?
So, it is entirely excluded that a sequel of this film will not be aired?

Very much so lol! Unless the directors and the team at marvel decide that this is a completely sepreate timeline/universe and decide to make a sequel from it. But unfortunately they have said that Logan was the end of wolverine. But Hugh Jackman has officially hung up his claws
Original post by YouMeAt6
Very much so lol! Unless the directors and the team at marvel decide that this is a completely sepreate timeline/universe and decide to make a sequel from it. But unfortunately they have said that Logan was the end of wolverine. But Hugh Jackman has officially hung up his claws

I am afraid there is a misunderstanding. I was talking about a sequel with the 'artificial' mutants, so a film where they, the kids, grown up and are fighting in the future, you know?
(edited 7 years ago)
I am afraid there is a misunderstanding. I was talking about a sequel with the 'artificial' mutants, so a film where they, the kids, grown up and are fighting in the future, you know?

Oh lol I have no idea, the directors have said that they did not want x23 to be in future x-men films though :P
Princess Diaries 10/10, classic!
The accountant. Amazing!
The Watcher
6/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
What was the last film you watched? Rate the film out of 10!

Discuss.
LOGAN .... 8/10 :tongue:
Beauty and the beast (non E Watson) 10/10
Love it so much

BATB (avec E Watson) 7/10
Liked what they did with most of it but a tad meh

Arrival ( :wink: ) 9/10 LOVED THIS
Didn't get 10/10 because of the pain caused when I had to explain the plot line to my mum ahahahaa

Populaire (French film) 8/10
Not 10 because I've seen it 4 times now and am starting to dislike its predictability
Get out 9/10
First Born (2016)
1/10
Forgettable Fast 8 - 6/10

Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham are great but this film really didn't do much for me.
Home Invasion 8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Defiance - 6/10

Man Down - 6/10
Lakeview Terrace - 5/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swiss Army Man - i'd rate 8/10
The big short - 7.5/10
Get Out- 10/10. Amazing.
Reply 399
Captain America: Civil War - 9/10 because I love Iron-Man

Quick Reply