The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
:lovehug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Me, A and M were talking last night how we'd love to go to a ball (well M not so much:mmm:) and I just know that's definitely something for the bucket list. How I'd LOVE to buy a pretty dress (in the sale ofc) and make myself look incredibly glamourous!
Original post by ForestShadow

That coffee one made me smile then that bear one made me laugh :lol:
I can't believe how much I've posted on here today instead of working. Seriously. And I've just been dozing for a while and had an idea. Well it wasn't really an idea, more a decision...

Spoiler

Now someone wake me up and make me do my work:cry2:
Lol was it a one day or two day break... I'll be logging out more tho
the threads look more zoomed in now or is that just me?
B-b-b-b-bored...
Heading back to my uni home shortly.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I can't believe how much I've posted on here today instead of working. Seriously. And I've just been dozing for a while and had an idea. Well it wasn't really an idea, more a decision...

Spoiler

My oh my Marian. You've changed haven't you?
I'm going out tonight but most of my friends bailed.

Note to self: Get better friends.

@CheeseIsVeg wish you lived closer. :frown:
:console: Sorry to hear that, you can still have a great time! Cmon! Get that party gown on :dance:
Me too :sad: but let that not dampen the spirit and make you frown, you heard me - PARTY in TOOWN!!!!!!!!!
I'm bored.:sad:
I think I need to start squatting again, if it's true that I'm losing muscle mass. I don't want to lose weight though.:no:
Tired. Went to work for 9am. Finished around 10:20pm
That was such a good sleep :cry2: :lazy:
Hungover.
'Friend' H is back and I'm fuming with her already. Oh she is SO patronising: "Don't you KNOW..blah blah?!!!" Just piss off, piss off okay. I'm trying to do my essay, due tomorrow, at least I've done 700 words and you've only done 100, HA. She is SO annoying about placement. She's good friends with the girl she's on placement with and has NO IDEA how hard going back to my placement will be.
And she insulted one of my girlfriend's looks which is horrible, considering H is not pretty in the slightest.

My mood has just completely sunk and want to kick her.
(edited 7 years ago)

Spoiler

da:innocent::innocent::innocent:...zero sympathy for yeh anymore
Original post by trustmeimlying1
da:innocent::innocent::innocent:...zero sympathy for yeh anymore

Why?
'Friend' H is back and I'm fuming with her already. Oh she is SO patronising: "Don't you KNOW..blah blah?!!!" Just piss off, piss off okay. I'm trying to do my essay, due tomorrow, at least I've done 700 words and you've only done 100, HA. She is SO annoying about placement. She's good friends with the girl she's on placement with and has NO IDEA how hard going back to my placement will be.
And she insulted one of my girlfriend's looks which is horrible, considering H is not pretty in the slightest.

My mood has just completely sunk and want to kick her.
the stuff yeh write jaysus xD

Latest