The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot111
I'm sure it did...

You started derailing the thread with an abusive comment which was totally out of the blue. "OMG, go jinder! You're going to die alone." Like, wtf. You've made no point, you abuse the hell out of others and then play the victim when they abuse back.

You've completely proved me right you lunatic.

I don't get if you're trying to convince me or yourself, but if it's the former: copying what I say to you and repeating them back to me tells me you think what I said about you was factual i.e. abusing people and playing the victim when you get what you dish out, being proved right etc.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ozzyoscy
I don't get if you're trying to convince me or yourself, but if it's the former: copying what I say to you and repeating them back to me tells me you think what I said about you was factual i.e. abusing people and playing the victim when you get what you dish out, being proved right etc.

Erm, no.

You abuse everyone and everything and most people on here have ridiculed you for it, only time I've been accused for it is by you.

But you're an idiot anyway, you're going to go abuse someone else in a minute anyway, or by HeavyHandedScotts words "be up to his usual antics.".
Erm, no.

You abuse everyone and everything and most people on here have ridiculed you for it, only time I've been accused for it is by you.

But you're an idiot anyway, you're going to go abuse someone else in a minute anyway, or by HeavyHandedScotts words "be up to his usual antics.".

You just keep repeating that I abuse people, yet surely if I did I would know this and be bragging about it. Yet I've not been banned and harassed mods by constantly making accounts, and I've got you to derail this thread with abuse to prove my point about you. But will you change your ways? Never, it's society that is wrong, not you, eh?
You just keep repeating that I abuse people, yet surely if I did I would know this and be bragging about it. Yet I've not been banned and harassed mods by constantly making accounts, and I've got you to derail this thread with abuse to prove my point about you. But will you change your ways? Never, it's society that is wrong, not you, eh?

Nope, it's you. I get on fine with everyone else here.

You abuse people and then accuse them of abusing you back? That doesn't prove any points, it just makes you look like an idiot. You've already derailed the thread.

But go ahead and derail the thread thousands more times anyway.
Nope, it's you. I get on fine with everyone else here.

You abuse people and then accuse them of abusing you back? That doesn't prove any points, it just makes you look like an idiot. You've already derailed the thread.

But go ahead and derail the thread thousands more times anyway.

So again to clarify, you didn't just reply about 10 times, including one which was solely getting excited about making the 6000th post?

No that was someone else's fault again.
I'm replying to you because your replying to me, it's how an argument works, thicko.

I'd rather say "yay, 6000th comment." than "You're racist." or "You're going to die alone." or "Nobody reads your reviews Mackay.".

Hypocrite.

Ah, more insults and an admission of being so obsessed that you feel forced to reply while absolving yourself of all responsiblity for them. Explains the 100 accounts.
Ah, more insults and an admission of being so obsessed that you feel forced to reply while absolving yourself of all responsiblity for them. Explains the 100 accounts.

I'm not obsessed, when you talk bad to someone, they respond. You insult everybody.

I'd rather have 100 accounts than be someone who screeches "Hey guise! Look at me try get this guy to respond!... Omg, look at him responding! haha, please love me.".
I'm not obsessed, when you talk bad to someone, they respond. You insult everybody.

I'd rather have 100 accounts than be someone who screeches "Hey guise! Look at me try get this guy to respond!... Omg, look at him responding! haha, please love me.".

You're not obsessed, you just can't stop responding... or talking about someone... to the point you make new accounts each time you get banned just so you can continue...

When did I say "hey guys look at me trying to get him to respond" or ask anyone to love me? Is that what you do? WTF?
You're not obsessed, you just can't stop responding... or talking about someone... to the point you make new accounts each time you get banned just so you can continue...

When did I say "hey guys look at me trying to get him to respond" or ask anyone to love me? Is that what you do? WTF?

"Hey guys! Look at me beg this guy to respond to me and then ridicule for him when he responds to me, aren't I special! Don't you love me?"

* Ridicules Mackay for making reviews but complains the thread is dead 3 minutes later.*
"Hey guys! Look at me beg this guy to respond to me and then ridicule for him when he responds to me, aren't I special! Don't you love me?"

* Ridicules Mackay for making reviews but complains the thread is dead 3 minutes later.*

Why do you keep saying "hey guys"? I've only talked to you, and when did I beg you to reply, say I was special or ask people to love me?

No wonder you're alone and hate the world.
Why do you keep saying "hey guys"? I've only talked to you, and when did I beg you to reply, say I was special or ask people to love me?

No wonder you're alone and hate the world.

Because it's you in a nutshell.

Look who's talking. I don't hate the world, I just don't like hypocrites abusing others and then screeching when someone tells him off for it.

No wonder you're alone and hate the world then scream at the top of your lungs when you get hate back.
Because it's you in a nutshell.

Look who's talking. I don't hate the world, I just don't like hypocrites abusing others and then screeching when someone tells him off for it.

No wonder you're alone and hate the world then scream at the top of your lungs when you get hate back.

So you don't like yourself?

I'm not sure how one screams on a forum, and who uses lungs to write? That sounds awkward.
So you don't like yourself?

I'm not sure how one screams on a forum, and who uses lungs to write? That sounds awkward.

Lame.
Lame.

That was worth a reply. Even with one-word posts you manage to sneak an 'insult' in. But again that's society's fault, same reason girls avoid you. All on them!

The things you've said this past page or so is what normal people say and think!
That was worth a reply. Even with one-word posts you manage to sneak an 'insult' in. But again that's society's fault, same reason girls avoid you. All on them!

The things you've said this past page or so is what normal people say and think!

I haven't said anything about society, I'm saying you're a problem, not society.

How do you know girls avoid me? Does it make you feel like a man making fun of how a guy is around women? Does it help your blatantly low self esteem?
I haven't said anything about society, I'm saying you're a problem, not society.

How do you know girls avoid me? Does it make you feel like a man making fun of how a guy is around women? Does it help your blatantly low self esteem?

Wow, target someone on the internet, then whine when you get the same treatment. We might be getting somewhere.

This wouldn't be happening if you took responsiblity for your actions, stayed off a website you've been told you're not welcome on and banned from due to your behaviour, this behaviour, that evidently hasn't changed. You certainly wouldn't be getting it from me had you not targeted me over, what, a year? That's creepy stalker to the extreme. You're not well, and this clearly isn't making you feel better.
Wow, target someone on the internet, then whine when you get the same treatment. We might be getting somewhere.

This wouldn't be happening if you took responsiblity for your actions, stayed off a website you've been told you're not welcome on and banned from due to your behaviour, this behaviour, that evidently hasn't changed. You certainly wouldn't be getting it from me had you not targeted me over, what, a year? That's creepy stalker to the extreme. You're not well, and this clearly isn't making you feel better.

Which is what you've been doing since forever, douchebag.

You're not well either, you attack mackay when he's trying to keep the thread busy but then you cry when it's dead. The rest of which you said is nonsense.

Nothing makes you feel better, hence why you attack everyone and everything on here, hence why loads of guys have ridiculed you, why the only people that ridicule me is you. You pretty much have every behavioural problem out there.
Which is what you've been doing since forever, douchebag.

You're not well either, you attack mackay when he's trying to keep the thread busy but then you cry when it's dead. The rest of which you said is nonsense.

Nothing makes you feel better, hence why you attack everyone and everything on here, hence why loads of guys have ridiculed you, why the only people that ridicule me is you. You pretty much have every behavioural problem out there.

None of this actually happened. You keep just saying things out loud like you're trying to convince yourself. Do you even know why you're targeting me?

Lemme guess, you were bullied in school and now you're taking it out on the internet. Good job.
None of this actually happened. You keep just saying things out loud like you're trying to convince yourself. Do you even know why you're targeting me?

Lemme guess, you were bullied in school and now you're taking it out on the internet. Good job.

"None of this actually happened."

And then you go ahead and make some stupid assumption that I was bullied in high school? Like I said, you have no faith in your words so neither will others.

Plus even if I was, does it help your blatantly low self esteem taking advantage of a bully victims past in order to make yourself feel better.

Good job. Prick.
"None of this actually happened."

And then you go ahead and make some stupid assumption that I was bullied in high school? Like I said, you have no faith in your words so neither will others.

Plus even if I was, does it help your blatantly low self esteem taking advantage of a bully victims past in order to make yourself feel better.

Good job. Prick.

"Others"? So that's all this is, you're trying to get the approval of others. That's why you keep saying random stuff out loud.

And you're in no position to claim being taken advatange of etc. when literally you started it with a bullying campaign over, what, a year? On a site you've been banned from. This is happening because of your behaviour. You can leave, or even apologise, at any time. Rather than hurl generic insults.

Quick Reply

Latest