The Student Room Group

Evidence of income and bursaries for the EU students

Hello,

I'm a student from the EU, yet from outside the UK. I hold an offer from the University of Oxford and thus I do not only want to apply for the tuition fee loan but also for the Oxford bursary for students with lower household income. This bursary, however, requires that: "When you apply for UK government funding you should simply ensure you have given consent for the University to access your household income figure so that Oxford can consider you for this funding."

My question is how should I provide the Students Finance Services with my financial data since as I do not live in the UK, I can't fill the appropriate form on the Students Finance website ("You can't apply online as you have not been resident in the UK for long enough" and "We don't currently need any bank details from you" ).

What documents should I send with my proof of identity and the EU17N form?

I'd appreciate your help.
Original post by jaca
Hello,

I'm a student from the EU, yet from outside the UK. I hold an offer from the University of Oxford and thus I do not only want to apply for the tuition fee loan but also for the Oxford bursary for students with lower household income. This bursary, however, requires that: "When you apply for UK government funding you should simply ensure you have given consent for the University to access your household income figure so that Oxford can consider you for this funding."

My question is how should I provide the Students Finance Services with my financial data since as I do not live in the UK, I can't fill the appropriate form on the Students Finance website ("You can't apply online as you have not been resident in the UK for long enough" and "We don't currently need any bank details from you" ).

What documents should I send with my proof of identity and the EU17N form?

I'd appreciate your help.

After you submit your EU17N form and it is approved then you should receive a second form asking for household income information (Oxford tell SFE that they need that information, you tell SFE you're going to Oxford, so SFE send you the form asking for those details).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending