The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM/ UAL Accommodation

Hi guys,
I've just got onto the Foundation at CSM and am now looking into accommodation. I want to stay in halls bc I think it'd be easier to meet people that way, and so have mainly been looking at Sketch House.
I put in an application for it but then found a TSR forum where someone said it's not the most sociable place... Does anyone know if this is the case? If so, where would people recommend??
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ninasophia99
Hi guys,
I've just got onto the Foundation at CSM and am now looking into accommodation. I want to stay in halls bc I think it'd be easier to meet people that way, and so have mainly been looking at Sketch House.
I put in an application for it but then found a TSR forum where someone said it's not the most sociable place... Does anyone know if this is the case? If so, where would people recommend??
Thanks in advance :smile:

hey i messaged u on instagram... in the same dilemma, i'm going to do foundation (sept 2018) and thought sketch house would be easiest (because of distance from archway campus) but will wyatt court and don gratton seem like more sociable places (+ cooler location - shoreditch etc)
(edited 7 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by asj98
hey i messaged u on instagram... in the same dilemma, i'm going to do foundation (sept 2018) and thought sketch house would be easiest (because of distance from archway campus) but will wyatt court and don gratton seem like more sociable places (+ cooler location - shoreditch etc)

Hey :smile: I've just replied on insta x
Reply 3
Hi,

I also met someone that lived at Sketch House last year and now wants to change her Halls because she didn't find people in her flat that sociable. I am interested in Manna Ash and Will Wyatt because although Sketch house is very modern and close to CSM, I don't think the area is great for social life and general student life.

Dayna x
Original post by Dayna 987
Hi,

I also met someone that lived at Sketch House last year and now wants to change her Halls because she didn't find people in her flat that sociable. I am interested in Manna Ash and Will Wyatt because although Sketch house is very modern and close to CSM, I don't think the area is great for social life and general student life.

Dayna x

Hi!
I've changed my room for that reason too, but also because Finsbury Park isn't a particularly nice area. I'm going to put down don gratton (even though the layout isn't supposed to be v nice I love the area), will wyatt, and cordwainers court :smile:
Hi I have a room in Emily Bowes court which is very close to CSM however I need to swap with someone from costume store. Dm me @ananya.deval
I have a basic ensuite at Emily Bowes Court, very spacious and 5 amazing flatmates going to CSM there’s is a direct tube from here to CSM which is convenient. I study at LCF and my journey is not very convenient so I would like to swap with someone from the costume store. Dm me @ananya.deval or message on 7498864246 if interested Thankyou x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending