The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SWIM77
OK Thanks.
Can I view my scores in this Portal thing ?

No unfortunately not
Reply 1361
Still no word about shifts from anyone who has started?
Original post by Sssun

think the earliest starter on here was on the 10th April so she may find out in her 4th or 5th week of training
I'm starting tomorrow can't wait
Original post by Fontaine1990
think the earliest starter on here was on the 10th April so she may find out in her 4th or 5th week of training

Good luck! Keep us posted 😊
Reply 1364
Original post by Sssun

Hi, I'm on my 3rd week of training and still don't know my shifts yet.
Reply 1365

All the best and yeah I'm on my 3rd week of training now & still not told about my shifts yet.
Reply 1366
Cheers for the answer. Thought they might have gave you them just it's not giving people much notice if they need to sort out childcare etc
Original post by Aqhsa
All the best and yeah I'm on my 3rd week of training now & still not told about my shifts yet.

Hi,
How's ur training going on?
Original post by Aqhsa
Hi, I'm on my 3rd week of training and still don't know my shifts yet.

Hi,
If there is any urgent appointments in between training period then will they allow us?
Like special doc appointments...
Recieved my formal offer email today start on the 5th June in Bradford 😂
Original post by Ladynevertells
Good luck! Keep us posted 😊

was a good day but long basically just going through what the job involves some of our contracts hadn't be sent yet so waiting for them couldn't log on to enter my bank details etc hopefully be done by tomorrow
got my pass as well all the new starters were really nice too about 20 of us
and payday is the last working day of the month so payday will be 31st May for most of us missed the april cut off day so won't get anything this friday
Reply 1371
Original post by Chandramoli
Hi,

Hi training going good learning the systems they use
Reply 1372
Hi,
If there is any urgent appointments in between training period then will they allow us?
Like special doc appointments...

Yes you inform them as well as show them your doctor appointment card/letter I showed my jury service letter for next week as I need to attend it
Original post by Nas08
Recieved my formal offer email today start on the 5th June in Bradford 😂

Congratulations 😂
was a good day but long basically just going through what the job involves some of our contracts hadn't be sent yet so waiting for them couldn't log on to enter my bank details etc hopefully be done by tomorrow
got my pass as well all the new starters were really nice too about 20 of us
and payday is the last working day of the month so payday will be 31st May for most of us missed the april cut off day so won't get anything this friday

Glad to hear it went well! Sorry you're not being paid. Bet you're tired. I had to defer my start date until 15 May as I now have surgery on 8th ( nothing serious but I was waiting for it) gives me n extra week off! 😂😂😂😂 good luck tomorrow 😊
Reply 1375
You think I will be able to get a day of for a wedding that has been sorted in the time I have waited?
I start on the 5th June booked holiday for nxt week to morocco chill for abit and then to work 😂
Original post by Aqhsa
Yes you inform them as well as show them your doctor appointment card/letter I showed my jury service letter for next week as I need to attend it

Oh...thanks.
Waiting for doc appointment from months finally got it but just after 5 day of start date...little relax after ur reply.thnx
Original post by Nas08
I start on the 5th June booked holiday for nxt week to morocco chill for abit and then to work 😂

Whooohoo!
Reply 1379
Oh...thanks.
Waiting for doc appointment from months finally got it but just after 5 day of start date...little relax after ur reply.thnx

Aww your welcome and no worries if you have a pre booked appointment then just mention to them plus on your day 1 of training they give you a form regarding any days you may have booked your holidays or have any appointments etc so you fill that in which I did and put in details of what day date and why I needed that day off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending