The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy

Spoiler

you are such a lovely person :lovehug:

it could happen to anyone Cavy, good luck on wednesday :smile:
Original post by EC
Omg Cavy, but it's admirable that you went to school so early srsly. Trust me, I usualy show up at school 3 hours later or not at all because I don't hear the alarm. I wish I were you!

You seriously shouldn't feel bad about it becaue it could have happened to anyone, it's not your fault. And you're certainly not a moron, I lose stuff every single day pls. :hugs:

Original post by chelseafreak
it could happen to anyone Cavy, good luck on wednesday :smile:

sorry for replying so late :blushing: fell asleep :getmecoat:

awww that's such a cute way of looking at it :redface: thanks guys that makes me feel less idiotic :grouphugs:
A bit better :s-smilie:
tired and d1 mock tmr :facepalm:
Getting frustrated with people who tell me that certain things in my life are possible when they are not. It's almost as if they don't believe what I say is truth.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Why?

Because it's kinda relatable. :hide:
??
Original post by Rhythmical

Aww don't say that :hugs: You are an amazing person :h:
Feeling Great :yep:
Bored. Writing out a lesson plan on an area that I have pretty much zero interest in. Still, soon be done.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Because it's kinda relatable. :hide:

Oh fair enough, sorry to hear that. :hugs:
Going out last night with this 9am lecture now was a terrible idea. I feel sick and my stomach hurts. Intense jabbing pains...:frown:
How is everyone today?

I'm waiting to hear about a potential flat which I am excited about, 24 about time I moved out!!
very sore
Tired. :smile:
Exhausted. Think another cup of coffee before my meeting with my disability supervisor at uni is required.
Original post by KittenMediaya

You added kitten to your name :kitty:
How adorable:rolleyes:
Keep going guys, we are nearly to hump day!!! It'll be friday before we know it!
Reply 2458
Original post by SJD1992
Keep going guys, we are nearly to hump day!!! It'll be friday before we know it!

Thank goodness I know the meaning of hump day in that context otherwise I may have been in trouble.
Original post by UWS
Thank goodness I know the meaning of hump day in that context otherwise I may have been in trouble.

and a lot of it xD
I remember the first time i heard the phrase "hump day"
I was like WTF is that supposed to mean?! lolol